Back In Black

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things are finally going back on to the truck!

After the disaster that happened with all of the polished stuff, I decided to bite the bullet and powder coat just about everything. The color is called "smoke", which has turned out like a dark black chrome. Kinda cool since the welds and corners have interesting shading effects. Here's a peek:

IMG_2688.jpg

Lots more to be done though. I tore it back down quite a ways.

IMG_2685.jpg

Looks good Eric, does your wife just not care at all that you are always out in the garage??? Thats more impressive than the truck.

Get a top view of the engine, with the new powdercoating, the first angle has a bright spot.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks all. :rock:

I was a bit nervous with that color, not being able to see what it would turn out like. I think I'm digging it though.;)

EMT/SRT said:
Color looks badass! Do the wheels to match.:D

Funny you should mention that. I've been debating Permastar black chrome for awhile, but this looks pretty sweet.:D

Ram From Hell said:
Thanks all. :rock:

I was a bit nervous with that color, not being able to see what it would turn out like. I think I'm digging it though.;)

Funny you should mention that. I've been debating Permastar black chrome for awhile, but this looks pretty sweet.:D

NOI wanted to be first to do that:D I was about to send a set of damaged wheels to them:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back