BASS PRO CAR SHOW OCT. 30TH

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, seeing I think the last three shows of the year either got postponed/canceled due to rain or the Patriots games they have added another show for this Thursday! I have no idea what the weather is supposed to be like but if the weather is good who thinks that they can make it out there???

Gillette stadium in Foxboro Massachusetts aka patriot place/bass pro shop. Biggest cruise night in the northeast, usually over 1,000 vehicles, I was there one time when they hit 2,900......people start getting there around 3 especially now that it's dark by six or so....

Ok just keep me posted. I DO want to go, but I don't know if I'll make the trip unless at least one of my VTCOA homies are there! :D

Too bad this is on a Thursday night. If it was a Friday I'd think about taking a half day and running up.

Too bad this is on a Thursday night. If it was a Friday I'd think about taking a half day and running up.

FYI for you and everybody else... There is literally a hotel at the other end of the parking lot of the car show. There is also a ton of night life on the premises including- Gillette stadium, CBS Scene, Skip Jacks, Bar Louie's, Toby Keith's Bar, Bass Pro Shops..... and about 20 more bars and restaurants.

FYI for you and everybody else... There is literally a hotel at the other end of the parking lot of the car show. There is also a ton of night life on the premises including- Gillette stadium, CBS Scene, Skip Jacks, Bar Louie's, Toby Keith's Bar, Bass Pro Shops..... and about 20 more bars and restaurants.

but it's a Thursday, us lowly Ram SRT-10 owners have to work on Friday. Not like you baller Viper owners. :D

but it's a Thursday, us lowly Ram SRT-10 owners have to work on Friday. Not like you baller Viper owners. :D

LMAO! I'm exempt from the ballers list, I'm on the wish I could be a baller list. :cool:

I'll be there, last one of the season, should be a great time. If you see a green Hemi powered 63 Dodge Dart, stop by and say hello.

Well no big deal if nobody else can make it..... I'm stuck at work once again :motz:

I just got out of the doctor's, all done for today.......theres always next year.....

You guy's missed a good time, hopefully catch you next year.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back