Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Done,

And

Thank You, It's a pleasure to be part of something great

Jeff

I'm all in on this one! Anything to keep it for the members and by the members. :rock:

I am always all in :D It's about time this happened. Jack you have given us so much and it's time we help you back. I owe these guys and you so much already, you have my pledge and support forever........Please support the VTCOA........For the members, by the members :rock:

Wifey said:
I'm in - after all I whore up LOTS O BANDWIDTH :rock: :D Gimme a little time and I'll get you some bucks together. :eek: I won't forget I promise.:rock:

Thank you guys:star:
Hey Denise ! Shawn and I got you covered. Patrick please take her donation and Jerry's out of the cash we are sending :D

$24.00 :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a lot a bananas for a monkey.;) :D :p

As my son said, It's about time. A lot of us wanted to do this up front, so you know the support is there. My check, and a little extra will be in the mail shortly. In fact, I'm going to adopt a member of the military and cover their fee. Dr. PierceMD is officially adopted by the Silverback whether he likes it or not. Thank you once again Hawkeye for your service.

Jack:rock: , Patrick:rock: , you guys are the greatest.:) And those two goons:p you have for Mod's are not that bad either.:rock: :rock:

24.00 for what.....to show we appreciate this site. Seems like a small thing for such a big thank you that we owe you guy's. You should have offered 3 star levels ....Silver 25.00 Gold 50.00 and a 2005 QC Red Star for 100.00 :) I'm in and will pony up this week. Thanks again guys.....VTCOA best truck site on the planet !

im in, ill paypal you today. thanks for letting us come here.

Done....thank you guys....i didnt see an option for more money....You SHOULDA given us that option. If you put one up Ill donate again...Please do guys!

I'm in - paypal sent. Thanks, guys, for all you do. I appreciate you!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Larry Maupin

Silverback said:
$24.00 :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a lot a bananas for a monkey.;) :D :p

As my son said, It's about time. A lot of us wanted to do this up front, so you know the support is there. My check, and a little extra will be in the mail shortly. In fact, I'm going to adopt a member of the military and cover their fee. Dr. PierceMD is officially adopted by the Silverback whether he likes it or not. Thank you once again Hawkeye for your service.

Jack:rock: , Patrick:rock: , you guys are the greatest.:) And those two goons:p you have for Mod's are not that bad either.:rock: :rock:

:eek: I have a DADDY???.:D But my mommy told me I was didn't have one.:dontknow:

Thank you so much for adopting me.:eek: It really means a lot. You never cease to amaze me.

This site has been the best thing to happen to me since I got married. All of you on here are the absolute best the world has to offer. I thank you all for your daily posts that seem to keep me sane.

Jack and Patrick, Thank you for this site. You are the greatest.:rock: :congrats:

$24/yr!? Doesn't hardly seem like enough compared to everything that you guys have done to, I mean for, us!

Thanks for everything you all do to hold this community together!

Ok, in the spirit of adopting a military member, I will cover Krazy!

Paypal sent thank you for this wonderful site. I could not wake up without it:rock:

It will be from in2thefyr2006 aka in2thefyr. Thanks again!!

With out this site, I would have no way of knowing the information that pertains to our great toys. You can not put a price on the technical expertise this family shares. You guys have probably saved dozens of trucks from certain disaster. Checks in the mail.

Are we about due for another round of shirts. With this new thread it may be a good time to start them up again.

thanks everyone for all you contributions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back