Been looking through the Walmart auto website

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching needed parts for my Dakota and my 10 on Walmart …. Appears they have almost everything ! At least for the Dakota .. The 10 search appears to be a bit off and parts seem to be for the lessor rams !
Well I came across this complete front end steering kit for the Dakota .. complete to rebuild the entire front steering .. for 56$ and shipping is free . Skeptical I am , they even wipeout Rock auto prices ! Who makes these parts and what is the performance level of them . I would assume that all parts sold must meet strict manufacturer specifications at the minimum.

I asked with a thread a while ago about a website I found that I believe was in Canada that had similar deals like this . I bought a radiator for the Dakota and it was just like the factor original radiator . Great quality ! IMG_0439.png

I’ve been searching needed parts for my Dakota and my 10 on Walmart …. Appears they have almost everything ! At least for the Dakota .. The 10 search appears to be a bit off and parts seem to be for the lessor rams !
Well I came across this complete front end steering kit for the Dakota .. complete to rebuild the entire front steering .. for 56$ and shipping is free . Skeptical I am , they even wipeout Rock auto prices ! Who makes these parts and what is the performance level of them . I would assume that all parts sold must meet strict manufacturer specifications at the minimum.

I asked with a thread a while ago about a website I found that I believe was in Canada that had similar deals like this . I bought a radiator for the Dakota and it was just like the factor original radiator . Great quality ! View attachment 65869
This might have some info on the cat parts from Walmart ...

https://talkbusiness.net/2021/10/wa...arts-online-with-revolutionparts-partnership/

this is older but could still be.....

https://www.kgun9.com/news/national...nce-auto-parts-for-new-online-specialty-store

At the bottom of the page on walmart.com it appears you can select parts by vehicle, category or by brand. Looks like they offer a lot of name brand parts?

https://www.walmart.com/cp/automotive-replacement-parts/1074765

Last edited:
This might have some info on the cat parts from Walmart ...

https://talkbusiness.net/2021/10/wa...arts-online-with-revolutionparts-partnership/

this is older but could still be.....

https://www.kgun9.com/news/national...nce-auto-parts-for-new-online-specialty-store

At the bottom of the page on walmart.com it appears you can select parts by vehicle, category or by brand. Looks like they offer a lot of name brand parts?

https://www.walmart.com/cp/automotive-replacement-parts/1074765
Yes I recognized some of the parts names and they are popular known brands used .

Yes I recognized some of the parts names and they are popular known brands used .
I didn't know Walmart was reputable like that! Really good to know because they have good price and good return policies. They better to compete with Amazon! That company is bohemeth but excellent customer service

I didn't know Walmart was reputable like that! Really good to know because they have good price and good return policies. They better to compete with Amazon! That company is bohemeth but excellent customer service
IMO , Walmart is a bohemeth between brick and mortar and online over Amazon .. the stock should be wort a hell of a lot more .. how in the hell can Target be worth a damn and have a higher stock price the Walmart .. no idea ,, just like Chipotle stock price around 3 K per .. never made sense to me ! Yet Ford stock never moves much and seems to stay for years in the 10 10 15$ per stock range hahaha .. More reason I hate ford !

IMO , Walmart is a bohemeth between brick and mortar and online over Amazon .. the stock should be wort a hell of a lot more .. how in the hell can Target be worth a damn and have a higher stock price the Walmart .. no idea ,, just like Chipotle stock price around 3 K per .. never made sense to me ! Yet Ford stock never moves much and seems to stay for years in the 10 10 15$ per stock range hahaha .. More reason I hate ford !
Hater!!! Henry would cry. Lol

i honestly don't know it all has to do with chit way over my pay grade! I know enough to say I'm completely dangerous!

forward this, Price per that, earnings call, CPI, puts, calls, options, bears, bulls, and friggen whales!!

i call Bull! I know how that works :eek:

:D:D:D

Buy, sell, hold! Wash, FIFO LILO UPYO
- i made up the upyo one :p

Hater!!! Henry would cry. Lol

i honestly don't know it all has to do with chit way over my pay grade! I know enough to say I'm completely dangerous!

forward this, Price per that, earnings call, CPI, puts, calls, options, bears, bulls, and friggen whales!!

i call Bull! I know how that works :eek:

:D:D:D
The have Straddles also ! Hahaha

Buy, sell, hold! Wash, FIFO LILO UPYO
- i made up the upyo one :p
I’m a HIFO GUY 99% of the time ,,, love makeing a profit while lowering my cost basis !

High in first out?? Guessing
Yup ! Highest in first out or last in first out .. mostly I prefer to select which shares or tax lots I want to sell using specific shares .. some brokers don’t have these tools and are set to default first in first out .. if you want to change that or sell specific shares they make you call them before the trade settles ,, usually 2 days .

Yup ! Highest in first out or last in first out .. mostly I prefer to select which shares or tax lots I want to sell using specific shares .. some brokers don’t have these tools and are set to default first in first out .. if you want to change that or sell specific shares they make you call them before the trade settles ,, usually 2 days .
That's a hassle waiting two days!

That's a hassle waiting two days!
Only o sells .. use to be 3 days ,, and I heard it may have been changed to 1 day .. that’s why the tools to choose tax strategies needs to be on all the platforms and done on the trades .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back