Belanger Headers

PremierTruck

Reaction score
Belanger Headers offers Long Tube Headers, Hi-flow Cat-Pipes, & Hi-Flow Cat-Delete Pipes For all 2004-2006 Reg.Cab & Quad.Cab SRT-10

These are the Best Fitting Headers on the market and offer Excellent Gains in HP & Torque.

If any Members have any questons at all, please dont hesitate to ask.

Please PM, Email, Or Call For your Member Price.

Thanks,
David
www.RamSRT10.com

Attachments

• ramsrt10headers.jpg
    ramsrt10headers.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 141
ViperTruck2933 said:
Belangers Rock!! Excellent fit, finish and sound.:rock:

;)

Not to mention they look Flat-Out BadAzz!!!:rock:

If you get these header & a B&B{Billie Boat?} Exhaust (Which is what I want to do to mine) would there be a necessity for high-flow cats or any midpipes of sorts? I want to gauge an idea of what components are needed. Thanks.

I would get a magnaflow, but I want max. header/exhaust combo. If I am wrong please correct me.

RedRam Rules - You are on the right track wanting to go with the Belanger headers and mid-pipes.

The B&B Cat-Back wont bolt up to the Belanger header and mid-pipes, but will bolt right up to the Magnaflow Exhaust.

Both the B&B & Magnaflow are all Stainless and Feature a Straight Through muffler. The only difference between the 2 kits is the price. you will end of paying almost twice as much as the Magnaflow system. The Magnaflow & B&B will produce the same amount of power, and personally I like the sound of the Magnaflow system much better.

The Best sounding and performing combination is the Belanger Headers With Mid-Pipes and the Magnaflow exhaust to finish it off.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Red ram...

Comparing the B&B to a magnaflow is like comparing a SRT 10 to a '93 ford F-150

The maganflow is a nice piece and sounds great but...If you want "the best for your truck"

go with the B&B....the fit and finish are simply amazing...If you choose the headers and mids you can have any good muffler shop mate the B&B to the mid pipes...

Show me the numbers! Dyno those tubes...what do the numbers say?

Not too many people can vouch for the B&B system Mike, is it due to high cost? This would be my first major investment in my truck and I wouldn't want to pay major dollars (for me at least) for when I knew could it could be replaced with something of higher quality/performance. BTW thanks for the replies. David you are a great vendor, your customer support rocks!

RedRamRules said:
Not too many people can vouch for the B&B system Mike, is it due to high cost? This would be my first major investment in my truck and I wouldn't want to pay major dollars (for me at least) for when I knew could it could be replaced with something of higher quality/performance. BTW thanks for the replies. David you are a great vendor, your customer support rocks!

They are expensive....but when you look underneath there are no apologies...simply the finest....For just sound magnaflow is as good as anything else....

Last edited:
I do love the Bellangers...I have the MF.... Only issue early on with them seemed to be getting them tight enough to keep from leaking. No problems other than that. I also cut the 2 1/2" flanges on the MF for a 3" set up.

Holy shit Mike, they look really nice. Better save up my pennies for that system instead. You think deleting my cats now would be a good move (In anticipation of getting the exhaust system)? I dont mean to threadjack in any way, so I apologize in advance.

RedRamRules said:
Holy shit Mike, they look really nice. Better save up my pennies for that system instead. You think deleting my cats now would be a good move (In anticipation of getting the exhaust system)? I dont mean to threadjack in any way, so I apologize in advance.

hey Juan....

My advice would be to get a nice set of catless mids and a catback and skip the headers unless you are going to do a Head/cam pakage down the line.....

Yeah I want to go full N/A mods, no plans for turbo or S/C. I don't think getting the B&B headers would be a bad move, right?

RedRamRules said:
Yeah I want to go full N/A mods, no plans for turbo or S/C. I don't think getting the B&B headers would be a bad move, right?

I have never heard anyone complain about the Belangers....they look and sound incredible....

Red Ram rules - I can agree with NOWWHAT that the B&B system is polished and may look nicer underneath the vehicle. But it will not make any more power than a Magnaflow system. So for twice the price you will be paying for Polished tailipipes Vs. just stainless tail pipes.

B&B makes a nice product, but it's not as HIGH End as they think it is. With B&B you are paying for the name. It will not fit any better than the Magnaflow system.

We have sold quite a few B&B systems. Their Facility is about a Rock Throw from our building. I have been in the building and seen all the Jig's, the polishing booth and even where they pack the systems up.

B&B makes a nice product, no one said they didn't, but I can tell you, you are paying for the B&B name, not for a Super High end product.

Which ever way you decide to go, Either Belanger / Magnaflow or a complete B&B system I am sure you will be happy with it.

Thanks,
David

I appreciate the followup. If the polishing is what I'm paying for, then there is no need to pay the extra money. Thanks.

6-16-06 Update

If any members are interested We have a Set of Regular Cab Belanger headers with either High flow cats or Cat-Delete pipes with 02Sims Ready to go.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back