Best bang for your buck with nos

prochargedsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into getting some spray, just wondering what different kinds everybody else has and what they think is best and what else i should get with it (purge/window switch etc), i was recommended a Zex system by a buddy, i have a few things done so far nothing major

heads,intake,tb spacer,full 3" magnaflow exhaust,no cats,sct tune

thanks!

Looking into getting some spray, just wondering what different kinds everybody else has and what they think is best and what else i should get with it (purge/window switch etc), i was recommended a Zex system by a buddy, i have a few things done so far nothing major

heads,intake,tb spacer,full 3" magnaflow exhaust,no cats,sct tune

thanks!

Shoot me an email boss. We have nitrous down on these beasts. I'm a Nitrous Outlet dealer and can set you up with the best parts and results:rock:
254-722-5697

Do it right and nitrous is a beautiful thing. I'll be spraying the red truck soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Haha no. Got a second one as a daily driver. Already has a built motor from Arrow. May as well have fun with some giggle juice. :D

Haha no. Got a second one as a daily driver. Already has a built motor from Arrow. May as well have fun with some giggle juice. :D

Nice. Built motor without the wait. Im thinking about spraying too

Nice. Built motor without the wait. Im thinking about spraying too
Don't think about, just do it. A good quality kit, with a wot and a window switch, is perfectly safe! You'll love it

That's the kit that I'm using. Took the kit off of my 300 SRT8, before I sold it. Gonna use that. Super easy and clean install

update! so i now have a 150 shot zex kit and methanol injection sitting in my living room waiting for some warm weather so i can throw it on the truck. I am also going to get a turbo for this summer as well 91mm or 93mm...im assuming with that power i will need to do some clutch work as well? and i was looking at a few cams but not sure what one to go with or not...my end goal is to be pushing 850-900 wheel on spray and boost. Any suggestions as to what part options i should take into consideration would be appreciated, thanks!

Have you already built the bottom end? If not, you better do that now, along with other supporting mods.

update! so i now have a 150 shot zex kit and methanol injection sitting in my living room waiting for some warm weather so i can throw it on the truck. I am also going to get a turbo for this summer as well 91mm or 93mm...im assuming with that power i will need to do some clutch work as well? and i was looking at a few cams but not sure what one to go with or not...my end goal is to be pushing 850-900 wheel on spray and boost. Any suggestions as to what part options i should take into consideration would be appreciated, thanks!

You should speak to rottenronnie in Calgary. Your end goal = $$$$.

Jmb has a variety of cams to choose from

Mine

JMB set-up with JMB/Comp Cams,springs, pushrods....love it

Attachments

• 20160502_142206.jpg
    20160502_142206.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • 20161012_095020.jpg
    20161012_095020.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
Is that a custom JMB air box lid or does he offer them on his site to come fully boxed in?

Jmb airbox

It is a custom box he made for me. Talk to Justin @ JMB Performance, and he'll set you up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back