Big Wing from a Yellow Fever

allwayssideways

Reaction score
Hi guys

I saw a few higher wings on the yellow fever QC trucks. Where can I get one of this???

And also I am looking for the black sticker for the bonnet above the air intake.

Any help wood be great.

Thanks from Switzerland.

Cheers Marc:dontknow:

do you mean one of them gay ass wings off of the Daytonas?

Black sticker?? The black on my hood is painted,not a sticker,If thats what ya meanin? The higher wings don't come on the yellow fevers,they are the same as all the other 10's,but yeah like Stick said they are off a Daytona,There's only one truck(Texas yellow fever) that Ive seen on this site that has the Daytona wing on his 10.(it looks great)

Last edited:
@ yellow venom Yes like your truck, is there no possibility to get it not painted?

The wing I mean is the one like Wolfram s yellow fever QC has on the rear, black painted-

Thanks for your help

Yes I mean the wing from the Daytona.... your all right. Where can I get this wing, normal order at Dodge Spare Parts sales or do need something special?
Like Chassis No. ?

Cheers

I think all the daytona wings come black from Dodge,Ive never seen one painted any other colour then black. E-bay there's a vender there selling fairly cheap,I will look it up and post it here in a few min.'s

allwayssideways said:
@ yellow venom Yes like your truck, is there no possibility to get it not painted?

The wing I mean is the one like Wolfram s yellow fever QC has on the rear, black painted-

Thanks for your help

Hey try "Texas Yellow Fever" he is a supporting vendor that does these sorts of things (Decals) and had a Daytona wing on his truck to boot too. http://shop.slhmotorsports.com/splashPage.hg, his website or just look him up on the members list.

Will

I actually like the bigger wing.. not going to mod my 10, but I wouldn't have been unhappy if it came with the larger wing stock.

Contact: "Texas Yellow Fever" aka SLH Motorsports aka Steve Holden.

He is your man. :)

allwayssideways said:
Hi guys

I saw a few higher wings on the yellow fever QC trucks. Where can I get one of this???

And also I am looking for the black sticker for the bonnet above the air intake.

Any help wood be great.

Thanks from Switzerland.

Cheers Marc:dontknow:

Marc,
I did put a factory wing from a Daytona truck on my Yellow Fever. It mounts exactly like the factory SRT-10 wing mounts, with no modifications what so ever. All Daytona wings came from the factory as a flat black, but they would be easily painted by a body shop.

We do have the ability to make a "sticker" for the hood in any color or style you want. Let me know if I can help you with that.

I do like the Daytona wing but think it looks best if the truck is lowered like Steve's was. IMO.

Thank you all.

@ Amsterdam Where can I find the Daytona wing in Holland, any adress or contact details?

Cheers Marc

stick said:
do you mean one of them gay ass wings off of the Daytonas?
:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

The links that "Yellow Venom 366" put up on post #8 are the least expensive that I have seen,
Especially painted. I've been looking for another one for my red truck ever since I purchased the yellow one from Steve (Thanks again Steve(I'll never stop saying that)).

The Daytona wing goes far beyond looks on our trucks. It GREATLY reduces the side buffeting at high speeds, 130+.

By the way thanks for the heads up "Yellow Venom 366", that's doable.

Last edited:
WOLFRAM said:
:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

The links that "Yellow Venom 366" put up on post #8 are the least expensive that I have seen,
Especially painted. I've been looking for another one for my red truck ever since I purchased the yellow one from Steve (Thanks again Steve(I'll never stop saying that)).

The Daytona wing goes far beyond looks on our trucks. It GREATLY reduces the side buffeting at high speeds, 130+.

By the way thanks for the heads up "Yellow Venom 366", that's doable.
I see you have a roll bar for youre RC, Is that because it is so much faster than the wanna be Daytona. Daytona wings look like rice:thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown:

WOLFRAM said:

Ans how often do you do 130 in any vehicle? Not enough to look like rice all the time. If that wing was more functional than the ones that came stock , dodge would have put them on instead of the stock ones. They did alot of wind tunnel time with these trucks to not put the best one for the job

I am sorry here I go talking shit again.

If thats what you like , go for it. My opion means dittly squat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back