Billy Boat Flange Gaskets

Flat4bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get a full billy boat system of a guy through Ebay. It came with the catted mids and the full exhaust system for $1400 shipped. I was pretty pumped as this was a great deal.

Anyway it ended up being the older style with the flanges and after getting the system install all four of the flanges leaked. I was going to just have them cut and slip flanges welded on but I was talking to a guy and he mentioned these Remflex gaskets.

So I found gaskets that matched up. I installed them in a few minutes, torqued to 20 ft lbs per instructions and they worked perfectly. No leaks. I just wanted to share this information with anyone who may have a leaky old style Billy Boat. Here is the link.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/RFL-8060

No I sold the catless mids I bought from you. Those ones were newer and used slip fittings.

I ended up finding a full system with catted mid pipes, muffler and tail pipes. It was just the older design with the flanges. I was going to build my own exhaust but found the deal of the century on the billy boat set up so I jumped on it and sold everything I had already bought to make my own.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back