BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want a thread for the Black trucks. We all know that they are the fastest and have the lease amount of problems. So post your pix and see what we got out there.So if you do not own a Black truck do not post anything in here, unless it is a compliment regarding a black truck. Thank you

Last edited:
I like this thread. I only have a few pics of the Black Beauty. I'll post one of them.

Srt10July62008159.jpg

What Man you have like a billion. I just ordered that Grill Craft, it looks sweet on yours. I have the headlights but not installed. BUt I can not wait.

SrtBrad said:
I like this thread. I only have a few pics of the Black Beauty. I'll post one of them.

Srt10July62008159.jpg
Truck looks great but you need to get 07 headlights. They don't have that gold reflector at the bottom.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ce003.jpg

DAMN SHE LOOKS GOOD.

See????? It's snowing in here.... I bet that cloud moved over the silver thread..

Getting Stinkers 1/2" lowering kit installed next week along with some other custom but subtle (see tastefully) done exterior stealth mods. Love it to bits. :D

SRT10River1.jpg

Here are my black MoPar trucks if we're posting our black toys.
I sold the XJ last year, love XJs.....cheap, easy to mod and real army styles. :D BLACK = #1

Jeep4.jpg

Jeep5.jpg

Jeep_0__2_.jpg

Mycars004.jpg

Mycars007.jpg

Mycars089.jpg

Mycars094.jpg

Mycars096.jpg

Mycars098.jpg

200 mph these are my babies, sorry lightning is RED and the GT is while & a Mystic well that is a bunch of colors

Well I guess I fit the criteria now...:( ;) :) I miss my 10 so bad.

1990chevy1500ss14.jpg

Here's my contribution to black..
BodyWork031.jpg

But in my world, silver and black co-exist peacefully..
BodyWork050.jpg

BodyWork042.jpg

SpringBeakGTG004.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back