blk stripes RED truck

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve could you show me what my Red QC would look like with black stripes?

If it's easy, I've got NO money, but that will change sooner or later.

Could I get that sent to me too? I have a Red QC and have also been wondering exactly what it would look like with black stripes.

Abraham

Sure no problem. I live in Pasadena. I have the stock exhaust right now but I ordered the catless midpipes from JMB, so I'm waiting to see how that sounds.

I dont know if this helps, but I have a red r/c with charcoal stripes here are some pics of the front and back.

Russell

Attachments

• Collection 2407 046.jpg
    Collection 2407 046.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 882
  • Collection 2407 048.jpg
    Collection 2407 048.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Collection 2407 037.jpg
    Collection 2407 037.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 282
  • Collection 2407 011.jpg
    Collection 2407 011.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 542
chromecards said:
I dont know if this helps, but I have a red r/c with charcoal stripes here are some pics of the front and back.

Russell

That looks badass....I would like to do something like that, but I only want to do the hood and thats it.....looks good......

chromecards said:

Russell
Are those painted or vinyl. Those stripes look sweet!

chromecards said:

Russell

Very Nice Russell :top: :rock:

Thanks for the compliments, the stripes are painted on, with a coat of clear coat on top. And yes, I have heard that nickname quite a few times that is my nickname at work "muscle" or "love muscle".

Russell

I thought long and hard about my color, going with Silver. But I am doing the same thing, paint with a cc on the top. It should be ready for pics this weekend! Woo Hoo!! Will be the mass unveiling.... Things done since last pics.

1. Stripes
2. B&M Shifter
3. "imprived wheels", ie they are now plated.
4. PF brake pads, ok so that does not need a pic
5. If I am lucky, by the weekend, my Viper badges.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back