Busted Street Racing!!

Sing with me now!!

............"Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low.."

:laugh: LMFAO... I wasn't expecting that ending.. I wonder how they got the vid from the PD..:confused:

Last edited:
yeah how did they get it, but that is funny as hell...right in front of a cop

Venom Power said:
Sing with me now!!

............"Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low.."

...another one gets the bust!:D

Kinda like the time I passed an unmarked car (Camaro) on a corner and hammered through a couple of gears! Thank god he was out of his jurisdiction, and heading home.

Last edited:
LMAO! Thats exactly why I don't street race,thats exactly my luck on what would happen! Save it for the track-then you still get to drive home with your 10.

Look at the date the video was taken. They probably went to court on the tickets and asked if they could have a copy of the video for court.

That video brings back memories............when I was 17 (1973) I pulled onto a 4 lane outside of Myrtle Beach...guy with me said get it sideways...I did and smoked the tires good.....a sheriff's deputy was right behind me....spent the night in the Surfside jail...:eek:

Back