Votes: 2 8.3%
  • jmb traction stage 3

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm deciding to move ahead with my next mod -- help with traction........ i need to know which you guys think is better & why........ thanks in advance.....:D

I think if you can afford to go all thw way it would be both,,,,,,IMO justins stage 1 really dont help much ......I have caltracs and justins stage 1 and I hook just fine ........I would think that if you had justins stage 3 and caltracs there would be no other truck could out launch you

There is NOTHING better then the stage 3 which includes (I think) the QA-1's, adjustable ride for any situation, performance adjustability for street, track, whatever you want!

moparracing said:
i'm deciding to move ahead with my next mod -- help with traction........ i need to know which you guys think is better & why........ thanks in advance.....:D

I have Justins clamps which I believe is stage one. As for traction, doesnt really do that much for my truck, but it did get rid of some clunking I was getting from the leafs and I am very happy about that. Justins shock package is what 5 or 6 hundred more. Caltracs are what $350 or so. I am planning on doing something thats for sure. My traction is for shit now.

patrick

Caltracs all the way:rock: Suppose to help your Et's by .2 of a second according to keith at caltracs

I have'nt tried JMB's stuff so I can't say anthing about it. I have Caltracs and they have eliminated my wheel hop and I get a little better traction. They are not a miracle cure. If you don't practice you can still go up in smoke. Getting the bushings out of the springs was a PITA. Every thing else went pretty smooth on installation. Plus I like the way they look on the truck.

MOPARACING if I may, could I ask a question that may benifit ous QC guys.

For those Qc's that are dropped. What hooks better, a qc with flip kit or RC spring sets on a QC ?

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
There is NOTHING better then the stage 3 which includes (I think) the QA-1's, adjustable ride for any situation, performance adjustability for street, track, whatever you want!
did you install this on your truck ??

is it that much better than the cal tracs because it does cost quite a bit more.......?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back