Calendar Order Info

AWE Daniel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys the calendar is finished and ready for you guys to order! Just go to this website and order them.

http://www.zazzle.com/viper_truck_club_of_america_calendar-158497254971762930

Now if you want a cheaper price, I suggest someone on here that you guys trust can collect money and order multiples for everybody else, if that happens I do have a coupon code I will give to whoever wants to do that. I just caution that while 20$ may seem expensive for the calendar, If you have someone do a group order they will have to pay for shipping for each person (in my experience that costs 2$ for one calendar), and they will have to pay paypal fees most likely. In the end it does not end up that much cheaper and is a big hassle for the guy handling it. However that is up to you guys, if someone wants to do that I have a coupon or two that can knock some of the price down.

Any questions let me know! I have allready ordered one myself and I will post pictures when it arrives, hopefully next week.

I want to order 2 of them. Is there another pay option instead of Zazzel ??? Would Prefer Paypal if Possible... :)

I did not see that good looking X-Runner!!?? Kind of ruins the calendar without it.

I am glad Rick from Phoenix made it...aka PHXPOOLGUY

I did not see that good looking X-Runner!!?? Kind of ruins the calendar without it.

I am just happy AWE D stepped up and created this calendar for all of you and with only a week of so till 2011. I don't understand why you need to say anything negative about it. He came in on his own time and got this created. Sorry for not getting everyones on the calendar, there is only room for 12.

I am just happy AWE D stepped up and created this calendar for all of you and with only a week of so till 2011. I don't understand why you need to say anything negative about it. He came in on his own time and got this created. Sorry for not getting everyones on the calendar, there is only room for 12.

Just as long as all 12 are 10s....I would have not bought a calendar if it had any other vehicles pictured..

Shaggy, Balboa does not own a 10, he has some ragged ass ole Toyotas. Don't give it a second thought.:D:D

Opps, I guess your right :D Sorry about that. I didn't read it right and the post was missing a smilie. ;)

Damn I was wondering if that was a mistake or not, Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

I didn't see this option......... Do you have to do the whole address thing again or can we go right to paypal?

Jim

You will need to create a zazzle account first (basically just a login ID) and then you can order and pay with PayPal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back