So as some of you know I have been dealing with 2 seized calipers on my 10, today that all ended. Starting this morning at around 9am and finished about 3:30pm. In that time I rebuilt 2 front calipers with 2 rebuild kits from JTS Venom Performance. Replaced all pads and all rotors with Callahan X-drilled and slotted rotors. One thing I did not do is paint the calipers, that will be a project for another day. It was raining this morning. During the rebuilding of the calipers the seized pistons would not push in with a C clamp or pop out with air pressure. So I did what any carpenter would do, get a persuader. I grabbed my air hammer and put the mason chisel in and broke the piston out. Probably not the best idea, but it worked. Now that the caliper is cleared of the pistons an o-ring washers. I used a Dremel with a fine wire brush to remove surface rust from the cylinder wall of the seized calipers. Washed the calipers down with brake cleaner inside and out, then began the rebuilding process. After a couple more short sessions with the Dremel, the pistons were all operating as smooth as glass. Same scenario for the other side, pretty much.