calling all chicagoland 10's

Frosty05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far Chaynick, Viperchamp, and I have a pretty solid group of 3 trucks hitting the shows and cruise in's, looking for a few more 10's to come represent these beautiful beasts around the chicago area, and have a few laughs in the process.
Post up, dont be shy, we know you're out there.

Last edited:
Pictures to prove

2_zps036f882e.jpg

3_zpsad713d28.jpg

At least there's one good looking truck in the picture.......:D...... They all look very nice! :rock:

Thanks man!
Looks like we may be adding a black one to the mix soon too :)

Now to track down the other red RC and the yellow fever QC lurking out here lol...not that we're stalkers or anything...

A group of us made it up to the BGV Motorsports all wheel show today. Was a pretty decent turnout, and they just-so-happened to add a new Club Participation class for greatest club representation.

Turned out to be a fun day at the show, Viperchamp won for participant vote in the truck class, and he and Chaynick tied for first in the judged truck class (I came in 2nd, but at least I beat a Typhoon lol)

The big surprise came when our group of four 10's won the Club Participation award...as the VTCOA!

With the win we've decided to see about formalizing a Chicagoland chapter of the VTCOA...banners, t-shirts and all...

Ok mods and reps, how do we get started?

[URL=http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/cdarnell1975/media/SRT10/20140824_173929_zps55wa7d1d.jpeg.html][/URL]

(Left to right Chaynick, Viperchamp, Frosty05 )

[URL=http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/cdarnell1975/media/SRT10/20140824_165302_zps7eyuagka.jpeg.html][/URL]

2004 RC Elburn

2004 red rc from Elburn I met Andy at Sycamore car show. Let me know if there are any gathering this spring. Thanks Ed

Hi

What's up Ed? Glad you found us. I'm the guy you talked to in Sycamore.

It took me a while to remember my password I have not logged in for years!! looking forward to hanging out this year!l you have my cell number still?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back