Calling South Florida Members...Wednesday the 19th MOROSSO!!!!

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on gang...it is time to race again! I am foooo shizzle going to Morosso next Wednesday. I know Que has his free pass to use or it'll expire. Who else is in!? I need to test out my new exhaust system to seee what kind of gains I got. Who is down???:rock: :burnout:

vpr hler said:
Out of town until the 24th. Hook up that week.

cool bro!! i return from MI on the 25th....think that is a tues....so maybe wed or fri. HOpefully i'll have the boomers new shifter bolted in for that week!

Rice,

I'll let you know Monday...need to make sure I don't have anything set up for Wednesday.

Wed is no good 4 me...plus it's Africa hot out. I try and skip the track in the summer... the old girl is not a big fan of the heat. AND I'm have an issue that needs attention right now.
I will be there soon enough...just when the weather cools. The truck made a trip to Sebring yesterday....and I could not wait to get her home. It was 99 degrees in the Paddock....Brutal

NBT said:
Wed is no good 4 me...plus it's Africa hot out. I try and skip the track in the summer... the old girl is not a big fan of the heat. AND I'm have an issue that needs attention right now.
I will be there soon enough...just when the weather cools. The truck made a trip to Sebring yesterday....and I could not wait to get her home. It was 99 degrees in the Paddock....Brutal

I hear you! Last time i was at the track I was taking my shirt off between runs trying to stop sweating....was still sweating at 11pm!

VPEHLR the 26th sounds good stay in touch!

Litemup....let me know!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back