caltrac problems

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
was wondering if neone is running this and on a quad cab jus got me a set from stinker im jus having problems bolting up dont know if its because of the lowering kit or what not:bandit:

I have them installed. No problem bolting them up. What's the issue?

sorry but I do have to eat sometimes:D :D :D

but you will have to have a different lower plate, the lowering kits are differetn actually I didnt know you was running a looser kit or would have adjusted it correctly, but we will have to get a new lower spring mount

SANTEEN said:
I have them installed. No problem bolting them up. What's the issue?

umm everything u bolts wont even go over the axles for one then with me running the xmetal kit i do have the flip kit rear and i think thats screwing me hard

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
sorry but I do have to eat sometimes:D :D :D

but you will have to have a different lower plate, the lowering kits are differetn actually I didnt know you was running a looser kit or would have adjusted it correctly, but we will have to get a new lower spring mount

i skip dinner lol i only got 12 days left till the truck leaves and its in jack stand mode lol im almost thinkgin she aint coming to panama its jus not my year plus my wife hit the only dam tree in are yard today so im bout to jus throw the towel in :dontknow:

05dodgesrt10 said:
i skip dinner lol i only got 12 days left till the truck leaves and its in jack stand mode lol im almost thinkgin she aint coming to panama its jus not my year plus my wife hit the only dam tree in are yard today so im bout to jus throw the towel in :dontknow:
quit being a litte girl fancy pants:D
you dotn have to have caltracs and quit runing into stuff doofus LOL

we will get ya sraightened out on the cal tracs bo, :rock:

05dodgesrt10 said:

the trucks going to Panama :aetsch: I gotta see that thing. :D

walbert said:
the trucks going to Panama :aetsch: I gotta see that thing. :D

u might want to come to ohio and help then lol:rock: :D right now it looks to be a no good for the truck ill still be there one way or the other lol

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D :D :D smile bo, drink a beer and bend momma over like a shotgun and load a shell, dam its jsut a truck buddy:D

I am not sure on the looser lowring kit , but I have some u bolts here, and let me check on some other things too

im thinking its were i have to go over the axle bud since the leafs are under the axle due to the dam xmetal bastards lol

Post the pics up. We'll get it figured out. Hell I'll even go to NC, knock and Stanks door and kick his sorry ass square in the nuts. :thefinger: :vroam:

SANTEEN said:
Post the pics up. We'll get it figured out. Hell I'll even go to NC, knock and Stanks door and kick his sorry ass square in the nuts. :thefinger: :vroam:

wife took off with the digital all i got is the cell lol they dont show up to big lol

SANTEEN said:
Love ya.:love:
:D :D :D :D :D check my sig, I love that little guy:D

but got the pics chris, you need some round headed u bolts, but do this for me, they should be a 3 1/2 inch axle , make sure for me and measure to, from the top of the axle to the bottom plate, I need those two measurements, I probably have the correct u bolts here

Pic

Here is a pic of my set-up. Let me know if you need other pics. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• DSC06922.JPG
    DSC06922.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
spydertt said:
Here is a pic of my set-up. Let me know if you need other pics. Hope this helps.

awesome that helps alot me n tony talked bout reusing the xmetal u bolts and that kinda looks like them so thanks again:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back