CAN WE PURCHASE A LARGER PM BOX????

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

To the powers that be,

I never thought I would need a box that held over 5 PM's much less over a 100 that I wish to keep.

I don't think I am a lone ranger on this.

How about $20.00 for a 150pm box????

You can export your PM's to a text file and save them on your PC

ViperJeff said:
You can export your PM's to a text file and save them on your PC

I have no idea what that means( only have a few months using a civilian computer) but I will check it out. Thanks, John

At the bottom of the message screen, there is a drop down box. One of the options is "Download to Text"

So you put an check in the message you want to save and select "Download to Text" and hit "Go"

If you select more than one message, all checked messages will be downloaded to the same text file

Hope that helps

Try this:

1. Click on Private Messages on the right side under the banner
2. Check the box in the top right corner next to Messages: (XX) This should select all the check boxes under it.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the down arrow next to Selected Messages:
4. Select Download as Text and hit the Go button
5. A window should open up with a Open with. Select Notepad if not already selected (or any text editor that you use)
6. Click OK and now you have your Inbox PM's exported into your text editor.
7. Save that document where you will remember it.
8. Go back to your browser and then in the Selected Messages: hit the down arrow and select Delete. Click on Go.
9. Now go back to the top of the page and in the center there is a line that says Jump to Folder: Click the down arrow and select Sent items and click Go.
10. Check the box in the top right corner next to Messages: (XX) This should select all the check boxes under it.
11. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the down arrow next to Selected Messages:
12. Select Download as Text and hit the Go button
13. A window should open up with a Open with. Select Notepad if not already selected (or any text editor that you use)
14. Click OK and now you have your Sent Items PM's exported into your text editor.
15. Save that document where you will remember it.
16. Go back to your browser and then in the Selected Messages: hit the down arrow and select Delete. Click on Go.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back