Canadian Truck

Alberta-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm thinking of letting my truck go, even though it's currently in Atlanta, the truck is an original Black 04 from Canada. The gauges are metric, it has DRL, and it has only spent 4 nights outdoors it's entire life. 2 of them were on the drive down here when I moved to GA, in 2012. The other 2 were on a weekend in Kelowna.

The truck is not modded, and is in perfect condition. I have less than 24,000 Kms on it. (Yes Kms, that's less than 15,000 miles)

I would be willing to drive it back to Alberta if someone there is interested, I still have family in Edmonton so I wouldn't mind the trip back.
I'm in no rush to sell, so I am setting the price at $30K, if interested PM me for more details. Since it's a Canadian truck I want the members from Canada to have first shot at it.

GLWS! One of the nicest stock trucks out there!

All black, bone stock RC, '04, I've seen the truck personally and it was parked beside mine in storage for a bit too, it's MINT and can vouche never abused, you ever take it over 120km/h Ken???? Lol

I think we all know what a stock Black 04 RC looks like, but here is a shot of it just after I got the windows tinted. (Gets too dam hot here in the south)

I am the original owner and have all the documentation, some advertising literature, wing tool kit, window sticker, front plate holder (still in the wrapper). It even has the factory windsheild washer fluid because I never use the truck unless the weather is nice.
I also had the truck appraised when I lived in Canada and the appraiser took about 100 different pictures and did a great write up. All of that is on a CD.

From the factory the truck was optioned with the bedliner and side airbags.

So here are the only things that were added,
-Window tint 20% sides, 15% back
-Stainless "Dodge" doorsills
-Trailer hitch so I could pull a small U-Haul when I moved here. (Removable part of the bumper is wrapped up and goes with the truck)
-K&N drop in.
-Painted part of the doorsills has had 3M clear tape from day one so NO scratches from boots in the paint when you open the door.
-There has also always been a screen on the AC condenser as well.

Additional items that are negotiable,
Car craft cover
Upgraded mopar floor mats (Ram Head)
Black radio antenna and trim ring from a Grand Cherokee.

And yes Joe, I cannot tell a lie, the truck has been over 120Km/hr a time or 2:D

Attachments

• Tinted.jpg
    Tinted.jpg
    821.8 KB · Views: 185

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back