Car Cd player

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Got an old econoline to tow around my rock-crawler, and it has a manual AM radio hehe. Anyone have a generic/no-name brand cd player that works they want to get rid of?

-Red

You get all the best Mexican stations on AM though Patrick, why would you want to get rid of that? I actually think I have one but it is in a storage unit, in an unmarked box, so by the time I find it CD's probably won't be used any more.

I think I might have an old 8 track player that bolts under the dash.
It has a a Sthepenwolf tape in it that won't eject.
It plays magic carpet ride over and over and over. It's pretty cosmic the first 2 or 3 hundred times you hear it.
I will give it to you. I know ........your speachless at such a gragerious offer of a piece of timless history. But since we are partners.......for you; only the best will do. And it deserves to live in a 1986 F250 Econoline. I cant think of a better place for the tape player to reside than under the dash of a Ford Econoline. Parked God only knows where. ( And where ever it is parked it will lower property values) I have sent it down the hill via donky train. You should get it in about three days.

FSTJACK said:
It plays magic carpet ride over and over and over. It's pretty cosmic the first 2 or 3 hundred times you hear it.
I will give it to you. I know ........your speachless at such a gragerious offer of a piece of timless history. But since we are partners.......for you; only the best will do. And it deserves to live in a 1986 F250 Econoline. I cant think of a better place for the tape player to reside than under the dash of a Ford Econoline. Parked God only knows where. ( And where ever it is parked it will lower property values) I have sent it down the hill via donky train. You should get it in about three days.
That's perfect Jack, now he just needs a waterbed for the back of that thing LOL.

FSTJACK said:

RAOTFLMAO!!!!! I love the Magic Carpet ride, but it would get old, even for me...LOL!!!!

Oh man a water bed with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling would be *cosdamic.

*cosdamic=combination of cosmic and damm bitchin.

FSTJACK said:
Oh man a water bed with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling would be *cosdamic.

*cosdamic=combination of cosmic and damm bitchin.
My vote is for a mirror ball on the hanging from the ceiling, some fuzzy dice on the rear view, and got to have those dingleberry things hanging down from the overhead hehehehe

ok, this is what I have ready to install (and no, im not kidding)

Air mattress, window a/c unit (going to mount it), mini fridge, generator to power all this stuff....I think that's about it!

Now I can tow my 4-wheeler out there and spend the night if need be...

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
ok, this is what I have ready to install (and no, im not kidding)

Air mattress, window a/c unit (going to mount it), mini fridge, generator to power all this stuff....I think that's about it!

Now I can tow my 4-wheeler out there and spend the night if need be...

-Red

Patrick,
I know you are not feeling well today and you need to go home, you are delusional.
The sex thing with apliances is kinda kinky, (mounting an AC unit).
As far as spending the night with a 4 wheeler goes, I don't know, I have met your wife and she is pretty cute. I think you must have a high fever and need rest.
The air matress is not a good idea either beacuse the goldfish will die.

The idea of a disco ball is really psychadelic, cool Bob.

your right. I am really sick, I just got home to go to bed. Ill talk to you guys later :burnout:

-red

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TO FUNNY

FSTJACK said:
Patrick,
I know you are not feeling well today and you need to go home, you are delusional.
The sex thing with apliances is kinda kinky, (mounting an AC unit).
As far as spending the night with a 4 wheeler goes, I don't know, I have met your wife and she is pretty cute. I think you must have a high fever and need rest.
The air matress is not a good idea either beacuse the goldfish will die.

The idea of a disco ball is really psychadelic, cool Bob.

RedSrt007 said:
Got an old econoline to tow around my rock-crawler, and it has a manual AM radio hehe. Anyone have a generic/no-name brand cd player that works they want to get rid of?
-Red

Well, I thought you might still need a cd player, but see the usual educational posts....I assume you already have one.:confused:

slow91 said:
Well, I thought you might still need a cd player, but see the usual educational posts....I assume you already have one.:confused:

nope, still dont have one :) If anyone has one laying around that works, please PM me :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back