CAR SHOW JTSVP CHRISTMAS PARTY BASH DECEMBER 21ST DENVER NC!

here is our winners, one of our judges actually was a concours judge, evidently that is good lOLOL the other was from the gemza shop, he does killer dodge restorations and the two old gold ones in the shots were his, the other was the owner of the jaguar restoration shop, this guy had a two seater, well to me looked like a .........a............a..........well............. ....jolopy lOL but was worth $400k in its current condition but a really cool guy

so the winners were and we don't have pics of the challey I don't think but

best of show went to an awesome built dodge Dakota, Ice blue

1st place ...........ron lutwieller aka outnumbered for his outstanding looking black qc, the judges just drooled over his paint, sorry about the shop pic ron, but everyone stayed around your truck , so we could never get a clear pic
2 place to Mr, good and a excellent looking 911 Porsche, looks as it rolled off the show room floor
3rd to Mr. Conner, his Challenger was flat black and it looked sinister

all in all we all had an awesome time, there was soo much food it was nutts, someone even slipped in oysters LOLOL

there were people from many nationalities there so it was quit a crowd, I would say about 75-100 folk roled thru

I want to thank everyone that came We had an awesome time and Merry Christmas everyone
DSC_0001_zps292320ab.jpg

DSC_0065_zps00c0641d.jpg

DSC_0023_zps3b861253.jpg

Midnight runner your truck is above and beyond anything else ever seen, with one exception of a certain VCA;)

you truly have a show stopper, we do have a few plans on getting yours more into the show world I will speak with you about after the first of the year sir

but thanks man, wish you were also

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back