Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2017 July 14-16

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, AMC, Jeep, and RAM

Let's make this one HUGE! They are celebrating the 100 years of Dodge Ram truck for 2017 and we need to represent the SRT-10 the right way, with the BIGGEST turn out of 10's EVER!
Last year we had 13 SRT-10 show up, which according to the event organizer was the best to date, lets smash that.
We now have our own class and are parked on the field next to our Viper brothers and sisters.

I will start an Event page on Facebook for people to join and show who is interested. Andy and I would like to make an event of this as well and try to see if we can set up a tent and have our own gathering place out of the sun.
Any and all suggestion are welcome.
Last year we had member come from as far away as Oklahoma and all over the east coast, so there is ZERO excuses that you can't make it:D

Hope to see Y'all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1459762100724145/

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, AMC, Jeep, and RAM

Let's make this one HUGE! They are celebrating the 100 years of Dodge Ram truck for 2017 and we need to represent the SRT-10 the right way, with the BIGGEST turn out of 10's EVER!
Last year we had 13 SRT-10 show up, which according to the event organizer was the best to date, lets smash that.
We now have our own class and are parked on the field next to our Viper brothers and sisters.

I will start an Event page on Facebook for people to join and show who is interested. Andy and I would like to make an event of this as well and try to see if we can set up a tent and have our own gathering place out of the sun.
Any and all suggestion are welcome.
Last year we had member come from as far away as Oklahoma and all over the east coast, so there is ZERO excuses that you can't make it:D

Hope to see Y'all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1459762100724145/

You get no tent! Also im very sorry to say you guys are parking with the PT cruisers this year....

This Facebook hold out will be there on Sat for sure. Not sure about Friday or Sunday.

Great news, the VTCoA is registered as a Club on the registration page. Please select it when signing up for the show.
If you register now before June 12th there is a 10% discount and they will mail you your gate pass.
Again for 2017 we are in our own class and no longer with the other trucks, select class 936 when signing up for the show.
Lets get a HUGE turn out of SRT-10's this year and prove we deserve to have our own class. 2016 saw about 13 SRT-10's, this year we'd love to see over 20!

I should be able to do both days on the weekend this year. Look forward to a big turn out.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back