Cat Dyno.

Prof, thanks for the good "belly" laugh!:D As you may know I am a softy when it comes to our furry little friends.

Cats are Kewl!

Love my dog, but get my laughs from my cats!

I have 1 indoor cat "Snickers". We feed 4 strays outdoor, (they came to our door on Christmas Eve, after some heartless bastard dropped them at the dead end on our block) "Rocco", "Rosie", "Ginger" ,and "Snap"... Robin, mi esposa, trapped them all and had them "fixed". No shelter wants them. They treat them like squirrels. At work, we had a major campaign to trap "fix" and release. It makes a big difference in controlling population. They are lovable creatures that are easy to keep. They have also rid my 1/2 acre of all vermin including rats, mice, moles etc. I would love a dog. (toy daschund). Right now, that would be difficult. Sorry if I repeat myself Prof, again thanks for the yuks.

I think that one peaked out at 2 cat power!

Joe, my kids have a cat named Snickers too!!:p

Great link Roy, I need one for my cat. Pear has gotten a little plump in the last couple years.... :eek:

Both of my cats were from the Bear Foundation...they capture feral cats spay, neuter and mark with ear snips then release. Not the best thing for wild birds but better than letting them reproduce unfettered.

Prof said:
Both of my cats were from the Bear Foundation...they capture feral cats spay, neuter and mark with ear snips then release. Not the best thing for wild birds but better than letting them reproduce unfettered.
Exactly the program incorporated at my place of business!

That was funny. The gray cat needs a supercharger.

Back