Changes to DIY section

Jimlah

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we will all agree that a DIY post is usually best accompanied by photos. Since we cannot post photos within the forum, most people use photobucket, which will at some point expire.

Is there any chance that people posting in the DIY section (i.e. supporting members) could be allowed to post photos in that section only. :dontknow:

Perhaps it could make the DIY section more helpful for the long run. Just an Idea, what do you think?

We are allowed to post pictures now - back then when tho threads were made it was alot of space it used .. And bogged down the site - today with the support we now have we are able to upload and manage our own pictures on the site

Ok, great. That begs the question, how do we post pictures directly to the site. I see the garage where you can post photos, but how do you post them in a thread?

When you post a thread or reply hit the paper clip them Add the pic

Got it. Thanks. You would think by now I would be more tech savvy. Sigh:(

i would want to know why the DIY section is blocked for someone like me, there is 2 or 3 topics I would like to know how to do, but I cant see the thread for some stupid reason

I know its some kind of cash per year, but still paying just for a couple of topics is ridculous, i dont know...........I think it kinda of a turn off for new members of the site that are SRT beginners and cant get some DIY information but they have to pay for that knowledge

Last edited:
Be come a supporting member .... Then you will have all the access you need , and about the money thing - it's 25$, it a very little amount per year to be apart of a great family .... Just don't go to burger king that day and you'll have the funds needed :)

+ one diet coke, just looked for something I'm working on, it's 26.00 dollars and a great deal. I make less than 20k a year and even I can afford it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back