CHEAP 2004 Black RC F/S!!

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys here it is. I've got to many irons on the fire right now and I need something more practical to DD that I can pull a trailer with.

As most on the forum know I got this truck from Ben AKA SRTShelton. Here's his F/S thread LOL!!
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f18/04-rc-fs-68k-miles-58887/

The truck has a rebuilt title it was damaged in the rear. I've put a little over 2k miles on the truck without any problems. The only thing I have done is have all 4 wheels balanced. It has just a little over 69k on it right now.

It needs a new or used gauge cluster to fix the interior lights. I have diagnosed that but haven't got a cluster yet. The truck runs and drives great! The interior is near perfect! The paint could use a good wet sand/buff job to make it ''POP'' more. I'm pretty picky though:D This is a great project/build truck for someone.

There's not a better deal out there on a 69k mile running/driving SRT-10 truck!! $11,000 FIRM!!

Mods on the truck are:
1/2 drop kit
k&n CAI
Venom shifter
Magnaflow muffler

If you want more pics or details shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell number.;)

I wanted this before and want it now. If I didn't have so much $ tied into mine id def take this. GLWTS!!

Hate seeing you out a 10 again but something tells me you will get another someday, or 4

GEEZE!! Give me a little bit to sort through the PM's guys.:eek::D

I'm working on getting my dealer license. When that happens I plan to deal with these trucks specifically!:rock:

I'm still hunting a CE to keep......:(

GEEZE!! Give me a little bit to sort through the PM's guys.:eek::D

I'm working on getting my dealer license. When that happens I plan to deal with these trucks specifically!:rock:

I'm still hunting a CE to keep......:(

Answer my PM first....

There's a few guys already wanting the truck. Not sure the best way to do it without getting guys pissed off.:dontknow:

I guess whoever shows up with the cash can have it. I may do a deposit as well:dontknow:

I bought this truck ''sight unseen'' myself. It's not perfect by any means but like I said for the money you can't beat it!!

if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. No use in getting pissed off

Man, that's a great deal glws. Tried to get my old lady to get it but 1 hour one way drive to work + mpg= Nope.

Here's a few pics of some of the things you guys are asking about. It's been a southern truck so there's NO rust! You can see in the pic the magnaflow muffler BUT it's a dual in single out:( I'm sure that's robbing a few HP. I have a big body magnaflow dual 3'' in/out with the true X core I'll sell if someone wants it.

Interior is really nice IMHO.:rock:

This is what it looked like under the hood decal when I pulled it off. It looks like they put them on while the paint was wet still:dontknow: If I was going to keep the truck to be honest I'd have it painted especially if you have a buddy that can do it.

This is what the UGLY a$$ bed cover did to the front of the bed.

Here's the passenger side rear wheel. It has some pretty good curb damage and there's a wheel stud broke you can see also. I couldn't get a new one in without pulling the axle and I didn't want to do that:eek:

Engine Pic...

Damnit! I could leave tomorrow on a flight but I doubt I'd make it back in time for my 6:00 Sunday night

Great looking truck for the price. Those blemishes are most def fixable. Paint, wheels, instrument cluster.. If I had the 11k laying around I'd be on it. I'm sure it won't last long though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back