Chevy Tracker

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
Well I've been debating getting a little beater off of Craigslist/Auction/Papers for sometime now. Mostly because I hate putting miles on my truck driving to work and two it would get better MPG, if I get this new job it'll be a 80 mile round trip daily. Well my buddy has a pristine Suzuki Samurai and for some reason I really like riding in it, feels like I'm in a mini-Jeep. Well I started looking at maybe a Samurai/Tracker beater and found a nice 2000 Tracker and for some reason unknown to me I really am thinking about getting it.

Has anyone here ever had one? Experiences with one?

Also, does anyone have an unlimited VIN-history look-up with CarFax, AutoCheck, or anything like that and can hook a brother up? I just can't see paying this crazy rate to check one Vin on a beater.

If you're going to put 80 miles a day on something just make sure its comfortable. I've never driven a tracker but I've driven wranglers and I wouldn't want to be stuck in one for 80 miles a day

Well I've been debating getting a little beater off of Craigslist/Auction/Papers for sometime now. Mostly because I hate putting miles on my truck driving to work and two it would get better MPG, if I get this new job it'll be a 80 mile round trip daily. Well my buddy has a pristine Suzuki Samurai and for some reason I really like riding in it, feels like I'm in a mini-Jeep. Well I started looking at maybe a Samurai/Tracker beater and found a nice 2000 Tracker and for some reason unknown to me I really am thinking about getting it.

Has anyone here ever had one? Experiences with one?

Also, does anyone have an unlimited VIN-history look-up with CarFax, AutoCheck, or anything like that and can hook a brother up? I just can't see paying this crazy rate to check one Vin on a beater.

PM me the vin number and I can help you out. :D

If you're going to put 80 miles a day on something just make sure its comfortable. I've never driven a tracker but I've driven wranglers and I wouldn't want to be stuck in one for 80 miles a day

His wasn't to bad, his is lifted... I still haven't test drove one so we shall see. My ol' lady had a Wrangler for the first year of us dating, loved it! Took a few road trips in it only problem I ever had was once it started the wobbling.

PM me the vin number and I can help you out. :D

Check your PM's sir!

My friends mom had a tracker, that was a cool little suv, we went all over the place in that thing. Never broke down the whole time she owned it.

Was not fast by anymeans but cool to drive around. hers was a 5 speed.

My friends mom had a tracker, that was a cool little suv, we went all over the place in that thing. Never broke down the whole time she owned it.

Was not fast by anymeans but cool to drive around. hers was a 5 speed.

I have the SRT to go fast lol... When I read 95HP I almost laughed, my four wheeler almost has that many horses haha.... I just want something somewhat good on gas, won't break, and is still somewhat kind of fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back