Chrysler orders college to destroy rare Viper

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't really understand why they have to..maybe Leno can help.

Olympia college ordered to crush rare car | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

140305_car1.jpg

i'd sign the pettion:rock::rock::rock:

who is the rightful owner???

" Sorry but I don't know what happened to it. It was here a minute ago"

I worked on the jeep jk pilot team for Chrysler. This car was a pre prodction vehicle. It was built before any crash testing or other federal mandates. It most likley was built by hand with hand formed parts, that many times were redesigned several times before production began. This car can never be titled

The article claims the destruction is mandated due to 2 cars "getting loose" and getting wrecked. Same ideology that guns kill people! The car maintains value at the college. Lets blame the kids who stole them for fun and make them pay! The car did nothing wrong !! our society is backward!!

The article claims the destruction is mandated due to 2 cars "getting loose" and getting wrecked. Same ideology that guns kill people! The car maintains value at the college. Lets blame the kids who stole them for fun and make them pay! The car did nothing wrong !!:toilet::toilet::toilet: our society is backward!!:toilet::toilet::toilet:

is that a nice way of sayin our society is FUBAR!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back