Colt AR-15 Carbine pre-ban

linemup said:
Where's the pics man?:D :D
We tried taking them yesterday, but my camera just couldn't get the kind of detail I wanted. So my partner is bringing his camera and lighting equipment to work, so we can get some good pics to post.

I should be able to post them later today.

Bill.

OK, here are the pics;

Bill.

Attachments

• AR15 Left.jpg
    AR15 Left.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 61
  • AR15 Mag Well.jpg
    AR15 Mag Well.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 61
  • AR15 Mag.jpg
    AR15 Mag.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 52
  • AR15 Markings.jpg
    AR15 Markings.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 51
  • AR15 Right.jpg
    AR15 Right.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 53
  • AR15 Scope.jpg
    AR15 Scope.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 47
that inside the magwell picture says it all bill, nice piece

eddie102870 said:
that inside the magwell picture says it all bill, nice piece
Thank you Eddie.

Funny story about that pic, my partner Al does photography on the side. So he brought in all his equipment to our shop and did the pics in our office. Well we just could not get a good magwell pic. So we took it outside in front of the building to take a pic in the sunlight. Well we are outside about 20 seconds and a cop drives by. He hits the brakes and backs up, and asks us "what the heck are you doing"?

Needless to say we brought it back inside quickly.

Bill.

Begood said:
Thank you Eddie.

Funny story about that pic, my partner Al does photography on the side. So he brought in all his equipment to our shop and did the pics in our office. Well we just could not get a good magwell pic. So we took it outside in front of the building to take a pic in the sunlight. Well we are outside about 20 seconds and a cop drives by. He hits the brakes and backs up, and asks us "what the heck are you doing"?

Needless to say we brought it back inside quickly.

Bill.
lol i would imagine up there they would do that, down here the cop wouldve brought his out and compared it to ours or tried to buy it off of us...lol

eddie102870 said:
lol i would imagine up there they would do that, down here the cop wouldve brought his out and compared it to ours or tried to buy it off of us...lol
hell, yeah, same here:D....

damn, i want that gun...makes me wish i would have never shot mine...

shoulda bought a RRA to throw in the mud:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back