Colt SAA Model P .45 Colt

HOT RAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuned and built by the legendary Bob Munden for the ultimate fast draw revolver.Has had the Option 2 Premier Race Action job done with the coil spring conversion for ultimate reliability.

Includes build sheet signed by Bob's wife ,Becky.Was sighted in by Bob and includes the test target signed by Bob ,six shots in one ragged hole !

4 3/4" barrel, blued and color case hardened finish with custom fitted grips.

$2400.00 or make offer.

I have the original Colt boxes and all receipts for work done by Munden.

Attachments

• colt resized.jpg
    colt resized.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,483
  • colt2 resized.jpg
    colt2 resized.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 636
Tuned and built by the legendary Bob Munden for the ultimate fast draw revolver.Has had the Option 2 Premier Race Action job done with the coil spring conversion for ultimate reliability.

Includes build sheet signed by Bob's wife ,Becky.Was sighted in by Bob and includes the test target signed by Bob ,six shots in one ragged hole !

4 3/4" barrel, blued and color case hardened finish with custom fitted grips.

$2400.00 or make offer.

I have the original Colt boxes and all receipts for work done by Munden.
bump....

It just doesn't get any better than that right there. :eek::rock:

Thanks
It IS sweet
I have never really used it or carried it
Shot less than 100 rounds

just another one of those things that at the time I just HAD to have

now I want a Ed Brown .45 , Executive Elite or Special Forces

Ed Brown ROCKS.... You can build them any way you want. But the EE and SF "off the shelf" models are kick ass too. :cool:

That's what I have heard.They are better looking and better fitted than Baer,not tighter,just better.All either of the Browns would need would be the slim grips like the Baer Thunder Ranch.I am leaning towards the EE due to traditional checkering.I sorta like the SF type,but prefer traditional anyday.

That's why I sold my Kimber,Les Baer Thunder Ranch and Wilson Protector : just can't get used to the slide serrations on the front.

Les Baer will build a TR WITHOUT the front slide serrations if you ask,so now I have options when the Colt sells.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back