$$$$ Commemorative

Mike

Reaction score
Hello,

I found a new Commemorative someone is sitting on. Would anyone care to share what they either paid for a new one or remember what they were selling for new?
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were 50k new. There was an extra $4800.00 charge for the CE package. If it is at a delaership you should still be able to get for around 30k. Keep us posted.

Commemorative

Thanks for the reply,

The truck is new and they want over 40 K for it. It is the only new one I have found.
Mike

Now you have a decision to make. If you can not live without a white one, there are only 200 to choose from or 202 depending who you talk to. Either bite the bullet or let it go. Good luck

It was right at 40. I was not about to let #200 go. They only had the truck 3 days when I bought it. #'s 192 thru 200 were her in Omaha and Lincoln. They just sold the last one 2 weeks ago.

hemi killer said:
It was right at 40. I was not about to let #200 go. They only had the truck 3 days when I bought it. #'s 192 thru 200 were her in Omaha and Lincoln. They just sold the last one 2 weeks ago.

great, did you get the extended warr. ?????

Heck no, The truck only has 6 miles on it ( call me stupid). My black one has 3400 miles on it. I would never get a chance to use the warranty.

hemi killer said:
Heck no, The truck only has 6 miles on it ( call me stupid). My black one has 3400 miles on it. I would never get a chance to use the warranty.

how many miles do you have on the c.e. now?

Mike said:
Hello,

I found a new Commemorative someone is sitting on. Would anyone care to share what they either paid for a new one or remember what they were selling for new?
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I saw a used one here:

www.eaglevolvo.com

*Edit* Found it. 6,100 miles. asking $36,xxx. Can't hyperlink it, so enter the site, click on Used Cars, search for Dodge ONLY!! You should find it a couple a pages in.

Just search their used Dodge vehicles. Located in New york.

Last edited:
hemi killer said:

stupid.:D

Hamrhead said:
I believe I saw a used one here:

www.eaglevolvo.com

*Edit* Found it. 6,100 miles. asking $36,xxx. Can't hyperlink it, so enter the site, click on Used Cars, search for Dodge ONLY!! You should find it a couple a pages in.

Just search their used Dodge vehicles. Located in New york.

USED AND WITH 6100 MILES 36+ DAM!!!!!!

I paid low 30's for mine out the door, I couldn't pass it up. I have 2700 miles on her and at 5k she's going into storage with my other cars. :burnout:

hemi killer said:
It was right at 40. I was not about to let #200 go. They only had the truck 3 days when I bought it. #'s 192 thru 200 were her in Omaha and Lincoln. .

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back