Congrats Ron "Outnumbered" March Truck of the month !

Just wanted to say congrats since I didn't see a thread for it! Well deserved win sir:D

Lol, I sat down at the computer to make that exact thread but you beat me to it! Ron, your truck would have won without the girls, it is by far the best 10 Ive seen yet, even when its filthy :chain: I knew when I took that pic it was gonna be a sure winner. I have some on the way that may rival this one though, I think you know what Im talking about haha... Congrats!! Have fun in Nash

Last edited:
Lol, I sat down at the computer to make that exact thread but you beat me to it! Ron, your truck would have won without the girls, it is by far the best 10 Ive seen yet, even when its filthy :chain: I knew when I took that pic it was gonna be a sure winner. I have some on the way that may rival this one though, I think you know what Im talking about haha... Congrats!! Have fun in Nash

Hurry up and post those pics! I know they're going to be good.

:rock::congrats::rock::congrats::rock::burnout:

Congrats. Your truck looks awesome as usual. WAIT, so this means we can run for TOTM after winning before?? Hmm, had I known this I would have run again

Doing good bro. Hanging out working in Scandinavia (Norway) again. I should be getting back home April 27th. How be you m'man?

Doing ok bud. Man if you came in a bit earlier you could read trip to San Antonio to meet up with the Trainman, lol

is he selling it ? thought i saw that beautiful truck on autotrader .... if i had the coin i would buy it !!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back