Congratulations SRT10R, September 2013 truck of the month!!!

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to SRT10R!! Your September 2013 truck of the month, who is also in for December's truck of the year competition.

Awesome, congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, now I gotta start modding the engine and thinking of some more pics for toty!

Proof that the background works, nobody has noticed that he doesnt even have a wing, windows arent tinted and that antenna sticks out like hell. Lol, not being negative at all! Bad ass truck, and I waited to even say anything about the wing, but I think people are looking more at the wall than the truck. Like I said, bad ass truck…but totm? Most of you voted for the wall, not the truck. Just the truth, hate me if you want, im used to it. Anyway clean, beautiful truck, put it in a cornfield and then maybe not so much.

Also, what exactly does that badge say on your passenger side door??? i zoomed in and the pixels didnt even match. You can see it without zooming……I mean…It obviously photoshopped...

Last edited:
Also, what exactly does that badge say on your passenger side door??? i zoomed in and the pixels didnt even match. You can see it without zooming……I mean…It obviously photoshopped...

Its a 06 SRT-10 badge painted red and black.

Alittle bit of TOTM jealousy? haha Theres no wing cause i personally dont like the look of the wing, The windows are now tinted all the way around including the front(look at the other pics of mine), and antenna still there cause i cant find one that i want to switch to. Dont worry TOTY comp. will have your complaints taken care except for the wing that shit is staying off. haha

Alittle bit of TOTM jealousy? haha Theres no wing cause i personally dont like the look of the wing, The windows are now tinted all the way around including the front(look at the other pics of mine), and antenna still there cause i cant find one that i want to switch to. Dont worry TOTY comp. will have your complaints taken care except for the wing that shit is staying off. haha

:D :rock:

Amen... about the wing especially!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back