Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

That happened to my friend with some bank stocks She's still waiting to break even and May have to hold them for a couple of years! The dividend was cut down to next to nothing too so she's sitting lol
I hate Banks stocks ,, they always talk them up and even Buffet talks on them .. the price never move worth a damn and divs are weak ..
watch if you want to watch some piss off stocks with weak Divs and almost zero movement up .. try T and F .. I take the divs , have owned both for decades and most lots are almost always in the red .. even tried the DRIP a few times and those turn red and stay red .. I don’t and haven’t added to either in a long time .. but the quarterly div has put me into profits over the years . I just sit and wait ..

Bank of NON America is garbage .. years ago I jumped in on PreM due to massive beat on earning ,, the best they ever had . Right before the open it filled .. Well the garbage almost instantly dropped 20$ on the open .. talk about taking a crap , I was pissed and couldn’t believe what I saw . As soon as it turned green I dumped it so fast and took a few Pennies and never ever looked at bank stocks again . The big banks are as worthless as the interest paid to people ..

Another sector is Defense stocks , they drive me nuts .. I’ve owned and sold most of them and made decent profits .. But I can’t figure out what drives them up and down . LMT is the only one I still own now due to the large div.( BA also but blah on it and they killed a great div.) I have also been selling them off slowly . Last sells it went over 500 per share.. I bought very cheap a long time ago ! Then it dropped like a hammer fast ( I’m still way up on them) hahaha . What gets me is why the hell aren’t Defense stocks sky rocketing with all this unrest in the world and massively building our weapons supply????? Makes no sense to me !

I noticed that very thing with both back and defense - it seems both should be making money for the investors. :mad:

I noticed that very thing with both back and defense - it seems both should be making money for the investors. :mad:
There are to many other much better stocks than to play with dead weight stocks like those IMO .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back