Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Appears futures right now are looking like the speculations for tomorrow aren’t looking good .. indexes red , 10year up and VIX up .. damn I need aapl to get moving back up it caused a red close on me , about 1500 down on a green market day which tends to put the odds against a good day tomorrow.
Booo!!! We like green!!!

The 4am what I call the bigs PreM is looking like a complete pounding .. crypto is being smashed now also .
Wondering what’s in store for 7am PreM now !
Looks like a get other things done day if it continues into the open , especially into the first power hour of the open ..

You changed your Avi! Thought you were an imposter hahahaha!
Definitely not a imposter hahaha ! 4 years ago and blown up like a 294 pound Chinese water ballon at the start of the slow leak to let the air out !

Last edited:
Well took a blind man’s bluff on CORZ for a flip .. had a limit in a couple Pennie’s under .l and the damn thing took off hahaha . Canceling the buy now hahaha

Well took a blind man’s bluff on CORZ for a flip .. had a limit in a couple Pennie’s under .l and the damn thing took off hahaha . Canceling the buy now hahaha
Hahahaha! Chicken lol

I'm still hatching the AMC it will go back to what I paid lol lol :eek:

Ya think aapl is being manipulated and controlled hahaha .. they smashed it yesterday on great news and event and this morning it’s blasting off and broke through 200 on a crappy market day so far .. hmmm ask your self ,,,,, Who are the ones that can make almost every stock red and make aapl move that much in less than a hour .. SEC do you job , you were formed to make all trading fair from the bigs to the smallest investors ..

I'm sure it wasn't roaring kitty!!

And yeah - so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it!

I'm still hatching the AMC it will go back to what I paid lol lol :eek:
What did you pay if I might ask hahaha !
I hope it does and more for you !
I took it off my radar list and won’t go back even for chits and giggles ..

What did you pay if I might ask hahaha !
I hope it does and more for you !
I took it off my radar list and won’t go back even for chits and giggles ..
5.73 - yikes!!! Lol

I'm sure it wasn't roaring kitty!!

And yeah - so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it!
Kitty boy is the founder ,, went from 53k net worth to over ver 300 mil. On the pump of GME that started all the meme crazy .. he had many insider buddies that helped it happen . He knows it we know it and even the government had hearings know it .

I didn't say what year i would get it back -, :p

Hopefully this year .
I have faith! I think kitty will do something before the 21st. Whatever that will do i don't know but I'll see what happens - my first gambling experience :D:D:oops:

I have faith! I think kitty will do something before the 21st. Whatever that will do i don't know but I'll see what happens - my first gambling experience :D:D:oops:
Carful he may dump his position f he hasn’t already

I still think CORZ is the lunch money play! It's pretty steady back and forth o_O but it's easy to do when you're not actually pulling the trigger hahahaha

I still think CORZ is the lunch money play! It's pretty steady back and forth o_O but it's easy to do when you're not actually pulling the trigger hahahaha
It bleeding a little now .. my attempt was @7.97 when the price was 7.98 earlier.. it took off as soon as I put in my limit and went to 8.54 .. so I cancelled the order ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back