Could we get a GTG area??

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something or am to stupid to find it. But can we get an area that is dedicated to us that want to get together?? The general thread has a ton of topics and other areas are what they are.

I've been MIA lately and heard via a text that people are getting together at a hooters by me. I'm out of town then but it would be great to have one place to go to where I can see where people are getting together in any area....

Just a thought....

-jeff

Ya know jelms, there's going to be a great GTG coming up the weekend of the 18th this month.. Of course it's not :rolleyes:exactly in your neighborhood.. More like in TX, but it'll be cool if you could come on down..

I think Jeff is talking bout , well from what I have seen in other Forum's that they have it broke down into like southeast, South, North East, Mid West, and so on in the areas, or maybe break it down by states. I could be wrong

Everyone keeps saying to put them in the calendar, but if you're just trying to put one together, makes no sence to put it in the calendar is nothing is firmed up yet.

Big Worm said:
I think Jeff is talking bout , well from what I have seen in other Forum's that they have it broke down into like southeast, South, North East, Mid West, and so on in the areas, or maybe break it down by states. I could be wrong

A regional break down would be great but I can deal with the non-regional list we have. I just need to get off the offensive list and look in other areas.

You guys are great.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back