cragars

dinode

Reaction score
Hey anyone ever try the Cragar 610c 22" wheels on any of our trucks? Wonder how they would look?

Like these:

Attachments

• CRAGAR 22.jpg
    CRAGAR 22.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,091
If somebody would find a pic and price I would definately be intrested:rock:

think that would be a good different for sure:rock: :rock: :rock:

be great if they had at least 10" wide. 11"would be great

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a 22" they come 9.5 inch wide, which I guess would work OK.

dinode said:
Like these:
That is soooo bitchin, these are the only wheels I would consider over the stockers. love the muscle car look of cragars, they will look sweet on any ride. IMO...............:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Cudajon said:
Are they lighter than the stock wheels?

Cragar SS style wheels are generally heavy compared to other makes of wheels. I am not sure on the 22s, maybe he could weight it and post the weight.

Cudajon said:
Are they lighter than the stock wheels?

Cragar listed 46 to 52 lbs per wheel on their web site

Last edited:
I have the 20 inchers on my new Challenger and they fit over the brembo brakes fine. DO they have the right bolt pattern for our trucks.

dinode just curious but why would you want your 10 to look like an F150:dontknow: :questionmark: :D

Ford makes (made) a F150 Cragar edition. It features these rims I think you are lookin' at!

TB_0802_18F_CragerFordF150.jpg

I much prefer the 5 spoke rather than the 6 !!Good looking wheel though !!:rock:

5_0_BAIT said:
dinode just curious but why would you want your 10 to look like an F150:dontknow: :questionmark: :D

Ford makes (made) a F150 Cragar edition. It features these rims I think you are lookin' at!

TB_0802_18F_CragerFordF150.jpg

I knew someone was going to bring that up! I gre up in the muscle car era and Mod #1 when we bought any car back then was Cragars (N50-15's on the back G70-15 the front) . I guess I've never grown up!

Can anyone photo chop the 5 spoke on an SRT? That should give us a good idea of what it would look like.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back