srt bra 013.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 8,785
  • srt bra 011.jpg
    srt bra 011.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 544
  • srt bra 003.jpg
    srt bra 003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 839
why would anyone wanna cover up the beautiful front, that shit is ugglly:confused: :confused:

It shooo aint perty, but.........with the class of the truck Jax has got........I would def have one:rock:

If ya do any travling, man that would save a ton of damage, I may jsut have to.................:D

I'll guess that Jax is for Jacksonville Fla. in which case they have a nasty little critter called a Love Bug. When you hit them (never just one) their guts eat your paint if you don't get if off very quickly. I had bra's on all my cars when I lived in Fla. too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_bug

Last edited:
in a weird way i kinda like it....cant really explain it...but stinker is correct, that would save alot of damage to the front in a long drive. i say kudos to Jax for having it made....

I sure wish I would have had that when I drove to Bakersfield from Salt Lake.....

I could have saved myself hours of cleaning before showing up to the track

mauiSRT/10 said:
Florida has gotta be the bug capital of the country!!!

patrick

They're not bugs down here, they're birds :D

Florida, the bug capital of the world

walbert said:
They're not bugs down here, they're birds :D

Guys, The love bugs will eat the paint off of your truck when you hit them at 80+ miles per hour in Florida.

I had that U-U-G-G-L-L-Y mask made for my truck at a significant expense because I wanted to protect the truck by having a well fitted cover that wouldn't flap in the breeze. I have less than 19,000 miles on my truck so it stays in the garage and doesn't see many 1200 mile trips any more. I now spray Pam on the front of the truck if I'm going to be running down the road on a trip to a car show.

As you can see from my signature block, my truck is a VCA Clone. I loved the colors so I decided when the truck was new (600 miles) to disassemble it and paint it and pocket the extra $24,000 that some VCA owners wanted for theirs. 4 years of interest on that money will go a long way towards putting a Viper SRT convertible in the garage to keep it company shortly.

See Ya,
Mark

Can you make one in Black?
The grass hoppers here will knock you off a Harley at 70 MPH, no less make a waxy mess all over the front of the truck.

The white one makes your truck look like the "The Long Ranger's" mask. (which isn't a bad thing):D

iraqivet01 said:
Can you make one in Black?
The grass hoppers here will knock you off a Harley at 70 MPH, no less make a waxy mess all over the front of the truck.

The white one makes your truck look like the "The Long Ranger's" mask. (which isn't a bad thing):D

Dan, Unfortunately it is white. I've seen a prowler here in town that has a black mask that has yellow, orange, white, red and blue flames painted on it.
It has been looking good for several years. I don't really know how it would hold up but I would think that it could be painted. I know that Pep Boys sells upholstery paint in many colors including black so that you can change an interior color. The guy who made mine swore that he would never make another because it was so difficult to fit all of the countours of the front end.

Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back