Custom Powder Coated Stuff

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
OK-I have the oppurtunity to purchase the some suspension items that I am going to powder coat red to match what I have already done. I did my F & R sway bars, front lowered springs and rear lowering block in RED. I will try to post a pick this week. I am trying to get a feel to see if anyone is interested in the following parts powdercoated for their trucks.

Front Upper & lower control arms
All 4 calipers
Differential Cover
F & R Sway bars
F springs
R block

My question is how many of you are interested in having your stuff powdercoated in exchange. I will powdercoat whatever color you wish for a minor cost. I will charge you for the shipping and the powdercoating(plus my time) then you return me your stock parts to me for someone else to purchase. Sort of an exchange program for the good of all members.

I figure it will cost about $500-$700 for powdercoating basic colors. A little more for pearls and candies. I figure it will be under $1000 including shipping. I will do all the taping and bushing removal. I am kinday annal about letting others do that with these parts.

Thoughts?????

Thanks Kevin

is this going to work out better than your "hey let's all buy slotted and drilled rotors" attempt.....?:D

Pahleez

Let it go.

I am purchasing for myself but have the members in mind.

It will be a one at a time thing. Like John was doing with the smoked tails.

I just want to justify the expense of buying the parts to put on my truck before I do it.

Maybe some of the other members want to spend money on making their trucks look good instead of just engine mods. Some of us have to dime bag it instead of droppin a key here or there. Ha

See you Saturday early. I am only stayin for a bit.

SHU

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back