DC tuning in South Florida

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of calling Dan from DC Performance to see if he'd be interested in coming to South Florida, but before I do I want to find out how many of you would be interested in having Dan work his magic on your truck. Please post up only if your seriously interested. Depending on the interest would depend how much $.

whats wrong with hookin up with Sean @ Roe Racing????????
way closer the Dan

I already have a BG flashed computer as an extra unit in my truck, so it seems that maybe others have gone that route also and now it's just late to the party.

I would love to have DC perf.avail in south forida.!! All I need now is Money!!

Would be expensive to get DC to come all the way across country...DC has a good reputation but so does Sean Roe...be much cheaper to get him in FL...

Unsure when and how much until I have a number of serious individuals that are going to participate. I'm not knocking Sean by any means its just that Dan has a lot more experience with the Paxton SC which I really want to get my truck fine tuned. If I can't get a big enough group together I guess I would have to get with either Sean or Joe Donavan from PBJ.

How about a joint effort between DC and Roe in florida?????

Bring Dan to roe for a joint effort between DC and Roe ...for a major DYNO day or maybe even to Panama...@ great Viper minds joined together.

VIPR PWR said:
Bring Dan to roe for a joint effort between DC and Roe ...for a major DYNO day or maybe even to Panama...@ great Viper minds joined together.

I don't know if they would go for it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back