De-badged, Re-badged and Smoked - Opinions

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I debadged and rebadged a while ago. Today I put on the smoked tail lights. Can't decide if I want to put the Mopar tail trim back on (see first pic). What do you guys think? Go with or with out the Mopar trim?

339296.jpg

339297.jpg

339299.jpg

339300.jpg

339301.jpg

339302.jpg

i also have a silver rc and love the way yours looks. if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your bed cover. i've been thinking about putting one on and yours looks really sharp.

Sharp, very sharp! When I first got an interest in the SRT, I knew silver was my favorite color. The smoked lens looks the best.

Thanks for the kudo's everyone. I think I'll leave the Mopar trim peices off, at least for now.

lightningeater said:
i also have a silver rc and love the way yours looks. if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your bed cover. i've been thinking about putting one on and yours looks really sharp.

It's a Truxedo Lo-Pro. Pretty inexpensive and most truck accessory shops can get it for you. I like it because it weighs almost nothing. I looked at fiberglass covers and I just didn't want to add any weight (= slower at the strip, lol).:rock:

Looks great bro..... leave the trims off!! By the way I got the Truxedo Lo-Pro per your suggestion and it looks great!! Thanx mang :rock:

Leave trim off (unless it's a woman) and keep the smoked tail lights.

Truck looks great. Can't decide on the MOPAR trim. Question on the tailgate Viper emblem...I am wanting to order the new style OEM Dodge Viper emblem but I have been looking for a flat one for my tailgate. This is the same OEM Viper badge a few others have spoke about before that has a slight bend or taper on the bottom tip of the emblem to match the curve of the Viper nose. I really like this badge because it is a heavy looking quality emblem but the curve looks like it won't rest flat on the tailgate. Can you take a close up of the Viper emblem on your tailgate and post it up for me to see? Is your emblem the same one I am talking about in this link about mid way down the page?

Thanks!

http://www.theviperstore.com/Viper_Upgrade_Products_Dodge_Ram_SRT10_truck_Page_3.htm

Looks Good Doooode!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back