Dealerships Ugh....

68340GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reluctantly took my truck in for passengers side air bag. I told the service manager your people damaged both my Challenger (rocker molding bent) and Wrangler (someone got in with something sharp in their back pocket). Both were repaired but come on... Well after inspecting my truck it appeared they finally did something right. Got home and just happened to look at the paperwork before putting it in my records folder. Guess what??? Wrong VIN wrong plate# wrong color. Back to the dealer i go. Somehow they used the info on my Hemi Sport that I sold. Well the service manager hacked on his computer and calmly said "well now as far as Chrysler is concerned this one is now fixed". Wrong thing to say you idiot. After some "discussion" I think it's straightened out. If I get another recall notice it ain't going to be pretty. FYI check your paperwork.

I feel really bad for you guys that have shitty dealers around you. It is not the case here.

I will let you guys know how my experience is truck goes in Thursday.

Mine took an hour and 10 minutes. I may be paranoid bit I took a lot of pics of the truck, and especially the dash ,that morning just to cover my ass in case there was an issue that wasn't there before they touched it. Good luck....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back