• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno & Road Testing
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Doesnt look like it has any of this

Nope I don't see any of it:rock:

LOL we all know the H stage 2 lists all that info,,

and you will pay for it,,

You just wont get it installed, and he will tell you that he did some top secret internal mods which are mostly leaving it stock.. LOL

sweet deal..

:hmpf:What'ah let down... I came in here expecting to see a great deal. :hmmmm2:Now that I see the dreaded "H" word is involved, :eek:I can assure you that purchasing this rig for anything more than $10,000.00 is equivalent to teabagging your nuts over an unforgiving bear trap... Or a less dramatic, drive a Prius. Which is what I'd rather do..

Guys you are obviously missing the Optima red top battery, that thing alone adds about 200 rwhp!! Sold exclusively through Hennessy for the low low price of $19,250.00

WOW!! Another stock truck that is "CLAIMING" an H package!! Im not the least bit shocked to see a stock truck!!
ATLEAST he isnt trying to recoup his $20K upgrade cost(LOSS)! LMFAO!!!

Texted the guy last night and he claimed headers, exhaust, cam, tuning,CAI, lmfao! I asked if he sold parts off it and he said "no you can see the intake and headers in pic. I thanked him and told him good luck. :chain:

I just texted the guy. I am going to go out on a limb and say he bought the truck under the guise that it has the Hennessey package. Poor guy probably doesn't even know any better.

SHould somebody tell him? I mean, if it were me, I would want to know. Its like a guy who is new to guns going to a range and showing off his brand new AR-15, but its only the .22 caliber version and he doesnt know any better :(

SHould somebody tell him? I mean, if it were me, I would want to know. Its like a guy who is new to guns going to a range and showing off his brand new AR-15, but its only the .22 caliber version and he doesnt know any better :(
I'm working on it. Trying to break it to him gently. The guy he bought the truck from told him it had the package.

I would say yeah,send him a pick of a CAI and some header pics!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back