Detroit Locker and 4.88 gears

Scrambler1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This fits one of Tony's DTS axles or any other 35 spline Dana 60. They have about 500 miles on them, only use breaking in new engine. I'm changing gear ratios. $600 OBO shipped. New price is $1000+ shipped.

Last edited:
Scrambler1 said:
lol how did you know? :D
because i did it over a year ago and everyone thought i was dumb....i did not know this would work in a regular 60?????because i have the axles hell we good put together a combo lol

505'sFastestViper. said:
because i did it over a year ago and everyone thought i was dumb....i did not know this would work in a regular 60?????because i have the axles hell we good put together a combo lol
you're my herrrro

505'sFastestViper. said:
thanks chub you are a cool guy now...im still gonna beat your ass though im not scared like mikey!!!!!!!
oh goody,it'll make the sex better afterwards

505'sFastestViper. said:

Yep, one of the reasons I changed the whole axle... can actually buy parts for it instead of that bastard rear end that Dodge gave us.

lol yeah the tuner drove mine a little now that its running and said "holy shit these gears have got to go!" Any boost broke it loose. Would be a lot of fun with a Paxton (my first plan) or Roe, not turbos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back