DIDNT WIN !!

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that in the last few months I have put my grocery getting, kid hauling, non racing pig up for TOTM and have at least placed a solid second everytime. Thats awesome! Compared to some of the rigs on here now, I felt like I wouldnt even stand a chance. So thanks for all of your votes! Also..I THINK…not sure yet….that I will be heading up next years TOTM and have some great ideas that will hopefully produce some cool pics for the calendar. Again, thanks for the votes. :rock:

Surprised your not angrily punch typing, slamming your dick in a door, and the yelling at us!

Sorry I needed a laugh

Surprised your not angrily punch typing, slamming your dick in a door, and the yelling at us!

Sorry I needed a laugh

haha, yea I think my days of hate are over. Hey if youre gonna be in Cola this weekend..feel free to hit me up. Sounds like we could both use a laugh right about now.

slam your dick in the door????

now thats pissed off, dam

Just wanted to say that in the last few months I have put my grocery getting, kid hauling, non racing pig up for TOTM and have at least placed a solid second everytime. Thats awesome! Compared to some of the rigs on here now, I felt like I wouldnt even stand a chance. So thanks for all of your votes! Also..I THINK…not sure yet….that I will be heading up next years TOTM and have some great ideas that will hopefully produce some cool pics for the calendar. Again, thanks for the votes. :rock:

Chris, you are officially the TOTM/TOTY moderator for next year, congrats! :D

I have the christmas parade saturDAY, I could join you all if somthing actually materializes?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back