Do you think this is a Yellow Fever?

@2005ViperRam

Here is the info on the YF Registry

Any info regarding Jeffs work is under the Forum titled Viper Truck Registry and it's sub categories

It's somewhat difficult to follow it all, but that's where you wanna start

Last edited:
You probably know where to look but just incase - click on Forums and go down the list until you see the one titled VIPER TRUCK REGISTRY and click on that. There you will see all the sub forums or whatever they are called. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Just to make sure I understand, you are saying bought, not brought, correct? If so, you basically paid for the knowledge he put into his work for the Registry? Just trying to understand that part…
Bought as in purchased so it wouldn't get lost if he decided to let the web site go. Then he "reopened" the registry I think.
Afterwards he started working on the books. Which is fine, I purchased them also.
I've since added more than 30 trucks that he didn't have so imo I "own" the YF documentation.
Eventually I'll do a website but I dont plan on selling anything involved in the information.

I've always been partial to the YF also. I love them all! Lol

I can’t stand yellow vehicles .. or the Grinch green vehicles hahaha

I have a 2005 yellow fever regular cab. 19,000 miles all original. Mint mint mint condition. #69 of 500. I’m curious as to the market value. New tires, battery, Mobil one oil change, etc.
Very nice! And welcome! You could Check classic.com see if there are any that have sold recently.

Last edited:
I have a 2005 yellow fever regular cab. 19,000 miles all original. Mint mint mint condition. #69 of 500. I’m curious as to the market value. New tires, battery, Mobil one oil change, etc.
I’ll,give you a dollar a mile as unless you paint it Black hahaha

Looks like in the mid to upper 40’s on Classic.com ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back