Do you think this is a Yellow Fever?

I did a Quick Look and there are a few Yellows on the first page

I have a 2005 yellow fever regular cab. 19,000 miles all original. Mint mint mint condition. #69 of 500. I’m curious as to the market value. New tires, battery, Mobil one oil change, etc.
Last info I have on that truck is location in PA. I dont keep city or personal owner information but it's still incredibly hard to get correct data from YF owners. In the past 3 months 8 of them have been for sale and I could only get 2 sellers to give me info on the trucks.
On value, that's subjective as it is a bright color and a specialty market. IMO, $40-50k. Honestly the miles aren't that low, low for you as owner but their are at least 12-15 sub 10k mile trucks and 4-6 of those are below 1k miles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617_102629_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_102629_Samsung Notes.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 4
Snobs! Lol - just kidding, just very private types it appears

That's quite a few super low mileage considering their limited numbers :cool:

What are they hiding .. they won’t give the info to check a car fax or what .
That page just lists other sites that are or have sold a vehicle. They don't actually have specific information on each one.
If the vehicle is gone, like BAT from Oct 2022, you have to search yourself.
A regular car dealer won't keep that info. Luckily BAT let's you see every comment from every auction

It seems the trucks sell MUCH better on the auction sites vs the dealers unless the dealers just don't update the sale like the auctions do. I'm only talking about what I see on Classic.com

And the high rollers go to the auctions! Lol

Dealers hahaha ! Greedy scammers trained to screw everyone ,,, he Ill be right back I need to talk to my boss hahaha ( damn that coffee and donuts were good while the sucker sat there waiting for me to come back .. and that’s just the first round , second round hear come da boss to attempt to pressure you hahaha ! To me play games and the deal isn’t going to happen and time to walk out .

Dealers can always ask high prices because they can get people financed
People can get themselves financed , there just to lazy to do it .. when I saw a 10 and stopped to look into it .. the salesman was dumbfounded completely at what I new about the 10’s .. that was the end of talking to him as he had nothing more he could say and new the asking price they had was way out of the park ..

Yep people can do a lot more for themselves than most choose to do. I was the perfect duck when I bought the Queen. Didn't care, it was Fast, it was Red, it was Rare only two anywhere to be had and I wanted one! Bwahahaha! The perfect duck! PLUS the dealer markup was 10k

That will NEVER happen to this girl again - EVER. But I'm much older and more patient now too. So, live and get screwed by a dealer at least once i guess hahahaha

Dang I just hijacked a YF thread! :eek: Sorry!!!

Yep people can do a lot more for themselves than most choose to do. I was the perfect duck when I bought the Queen. Didn't care, it was Fast, it was Red, it was Rare only two anywhere to be had and I wanted one! Bwahahaha! The perfect duck! PLUS the dealer markup was 10k

That will NEVER happen to this girl again - EVER. But I'm much older and more patient now too. So, live and get screwed by a dealer at least once i guess hahahaha
Clue ,when the salesman walks up to you and follows you around sniffing your butt like a dog .. it’s time to get the hell out of there hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back