dodge vs chevy tug of war

jman08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just seen a dodge cummins pull the hell out of a chevy and wondering if some1 can post the video for me.... video in youtube as dodge vs chevy tug of war goes too far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4g7BquZM-c]Dodge vs Chevy tug of war goes too far - YouTube[/ame]

Even if I was the Chebbie driver I woulda had to knock lights out!! That was gone way too far!

All the dodge dude had to do was say " hey man im sorry... let me tow u home" lol

Lmfao!! I figured there would be a fight for sure!! The tires on the Chevy might have some flat spots!!! That was taking it too far for sure!!

Damn, yeah hopping over the curb was a bit much I would have to say.

Damn, yeah hopping over the curb was a bit much I would have to say.

why do you say that ,,after reading the whole story chubbie guy got just what he asked for ,,The way i see it the cummins guy towed him back to the starting line ,
Nothing like a bunch of drunk rednecks with nothing to do lol got love it :rock:

When u hook up bumper to bumper that is the risk you are taking.....now if your dumb enough to hook to a truck that has 3 times more torq than yours you deserve to be pulled around like a little bitch!!!!

When u hook up bumper to bumper that is the risk you are taking.....now if your dumb enough to hook to a truck that has 3 times more torq than yours you deserve to be pulled around like a little bitch!!!!

yup even on the duromax site or what ever its called the chevy guys are saying this guy in the gasser chevy is a jerk who runs his mouth and they said he was an idiot for hooking a gasser to a hummin cummins :rock:

why do you say that ,,after reading the whole story chubbie guy got just what he asked for ,,The way i see it the cummins guy towed him back to the starting line ,
Nothing like a bunch of drunk rednecks with nothing to do lol got love it :rock:

I agree hooking up bumpers is a risk people take, but dragging someone over a curb, not only could the guy damage his truck, but the other guys truck as well.

I will amit tho, If I was coming out of a store and seen that. I would be deer in headlights like WTF.

No lie tho, that cummings was dragging his ass everywhere :D

But guess you are right, if he was dumb enough to do it, well have to take what comes with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back