The other day I moved my seat forward and when I went to move it back nothing. Went at little more forward, tried to move back again and nothing(sometimes that would work before). The worst part is I had to drive 3hrs to get back home with my knees to the steering column. I’m not the tallest guy in the world but man was it tight. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, lol. Get home and check it out. Started to check the tracks, not the motor because it moves forward and makes noises. Did a little research and I remove the switch on the side of the seat. Looks normal, so I remove the passenger one too that works. Connect the passenger(works) one on the driver side and it goes forward/back. Connect the driver(does not work) one on the passenger side and doesn’t move back. I get the part number from the old switch, not too back less then $100 bucks and we’re back in business. It’s not the whole harness, it’s just the panel/switch that was bad. Luckily I did a little research before I started to un bolt the seat and started to mess with the seat tracks. And goes to show sometimes it’s something simple like a switch. Here are some pictures of the switch and parts.