drivers window/lock panel

NukeGM/Ford

Reaction score
i searched for the cubby hole replacement from a heated seat truck but it already had this 4x4 knob on it also so i have no idea what i would do with it.

while i was at the pick a part i was noticing that the window/lock panel seemed to be the exact same size RC/QC just more switches in it. i took a pic of the harness off a wrecked QC and it is exactly like the RC, same number of wires and all holes filled. the switch itself had fewer pins, 4 fewer, so I'm assuming they are for the rear 2 windows, power/ground? don't know how they are wired inside.

since i don't want to add holes to my truck i was thinking of having my halos/accent lighting and line lock run off the back 2 switches

i never have kids in the truck, i don't rest my arm down there while driving, i don't see myself accidentally activating the line lock when going down the road so I'm thinking its pretty safe place and no extra holes, plus no one sees aftermarket switches inside the truck

the line lock i have has a monetary switch with it so no positive on/off click which is what made me think of the window switches

anybody do this before or familiar with the wiring of the truck and the computers see an issue with this idea??

thanks for ALL input, even if you call me names this time. but I'm trying not to put holes in my truck

thinking about the switches more I'm guessing they are considered momentary only so i couldn't get my extra lights to work on them but i could get the line lock and exhaust cutouts to work on them……….

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back