Dyno / Leistungsprüfstand mit Drosselklappe

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Der steinige Weg scheint kein Ende zu haben.....

Heute morgen um 10.00 Uhr war der Termin auf dem Leistungsprüfstand der Firma Bosch in der Eiffestrasse, Hamburg.

Ich hatte extra telefonisch Rücksprache gehalten, um sicherzustellen, dass der RAM sowohl von den Maßen, als auch von den technischen Werten dort reinpasst.

Telefonisch 2x grünes Licht bekommen.

Kaum angekommen wurde mein Kleiner in Tor 4 (nein nicht Tor 3, 2 oder den Joker) gefahren.

Sah von draussen wie ein Latex-Anzug aus, so saugend schmatzend stand er da drin....

Ich erwartete jetzt ein grosses Bündel an Spanngurten, aber weit gefehlt.

Es wurden 2 Keile vor die Vorderräder gelegt und das war es.... (kennt Ihr das Gefühl, dass gerade etwas passiert, was man eigentlich nicht glauben kann ???)

Kaum gedacht, habe ich es ausgesprochen und dem Ingenieur erzählt, dass hier 700 NM und 500 PS als Serie vorliegen und
ich die Befürchtung habe, dass bei entsprechender Beschleunigung das Fahrzeug auch von der Rolle springen kann.

Die extrem leicht bekleideten Frauen auf den Postern an der Wannd sahen auch nicht gerade so aus, als ob Sie den SRT auffangen wollten (nur eine, die hat so verschmitzt gelächelt )

Na ja, als dann noch beim eingeben der Daten festgestellt wurde, dass der Prüfstand nur 300KW Motorleistung messen kann, war der Tag gelaufen.

Einen kleinen Testlauf um zu sehen wie er sich auf der Rolle verhält, haben wir trotzdem gemacht....
Und wie erwartet kam schon bei 3.000 rpm leichter Rauch von den Reifen. Da haben wir mal besser abgebrochen.

Videos gibt es natürlich. Werde die mal hochladen und posten.

Zumindest war der Techniker so freundlich und hat für mich einen weiteren Bosch Dienst angerufen, der einen LKW Prüfstand hat und den darf ich jetzt Montag nächster Woche um 11.00 Uhr besuchen.....

Die Story geht weiter.....

Na, das sind ja mal geile Aussichten....wahrscheinlich waren die Postergirls auch noch aus den 80igern?

For all the English speaking AMERICAS in the Viper Truck Club of AMERICA, here is the translation
The rocky road seems to have no end .....

This morning at 10:00 was the time clock on the dynamometer by Bosch in the Eiffestrasse, Hamburg.

I had an extra phone consultation held to ensure that the RAM fits in. both of the dimensions, as well as the technical values ​​there.

Call ahead to get 2x.

Just arrived in my little gate 4 (no, not gate 3, 2, or the Joker) was run.

Looked out of such a latex suit as he stood smacking sucking in there ....

I now expect a big bunch of straps, but I was wrong.

There were two wedges placed in front of the front wheels and that was it .... (You know the feeling that something is happening, what you can not actually believe?)

Little thought, I've said it and the engineer says that there are 500 hp and 700 NM here as a series and
I am afraid that can jump from the vehicle and the corresponding acceleration of the roll.

The extremely scantily clad women on the posters at the Wannd did not look particularly as if you wanted to catch the SRT (only one that has smiled so slyly)

Well, when then enter the data it was found that the test can only measure 300KW motor power, the day was over.

A little test run to see how he behaves on the role, we have done anyway ....
And as expected, was already at 3,000 rpm light smoke from the tires. Since we have broken more times.

There are videos of course. Upload, post, and the time will.

At least the technician was kind enough to call me another Bosch service that has a truck test and I must now attend next Monday at 11.00 clock .....

The story continues .....

And just so you remain welcome by all members of the forum, some Americans feel disrepected when you speak in a different language. It shows you dont have consideration or care what they think enough to include them in your conversation. Believe me, if you dont think 98% of this forum is important enough to hear what you have to say, we dont think you are important enough to remain a member of the family. I assure you, if you continue the bull****, the hospitality will run short.

The rocky road seems to have no end .....

This morning at 10:00 was the time clock on the dynamometer by Bosch in the Eiffestrasse, Hamburg.

I had an extra phone consultation held to ensure that the RAM fits in. both of the dimensions, as well as the technical values ​​there.

Call ahead to get 2x.

Just arrived in my little gate 4 (no, not gate 3, 2, or the Joker) was run.

Looked out of such a latex suit as he stood smacking sucking in there ....

I now expect a big bunch of straps, but I was wrong.

There were two wedges placed in front of the front wheels and that was it .... (You know the feeling that something is happening, what you can not actually believe?)

Little thought, I've said it and the engineer says that there are 500 hp and 700 NM here as a series and
I am afraid that can jump from the vehicle and the corresponding acceleration of the roll.

The extremely scantily clad women on the posters at the Wannd did not look particularly as if you wanted to catch the SRT (only one that has smiled so slyly)

Well, when then enter the data it was found that the test can only measure 300KW motor power, the day was over.

A little test run to see how he behaves on the role, we have done anyway ....
And as expected, was already at 3,000 rpm light smoke from the tires. Since we have broken more times.

There are videos of course. Upload, post, and the time will.

At least the technician was kind enough to call me another Bosch service that has a truck test and I must now attend next Monday at 11.00 clock .....

The story continues .....

Dear all,

I am sorry, but there seems to be a little misunderstanding of the german chapter within this forum.

I asked Viper Jeff, if there is a chance of having a German chapter within this forum, due to the fact that we dont have a SRT forum in Germany.

You guys have a lot of experience but use a different language, so quit a bit of our german guys would like to post but are not always good enough with their englisch.

My idea was (and Jeff knows about it) to bring germans to this forum and have them posting things. In german as well as in englisch.

Sooner or later they will start to read other posts and improve from day to day.

This story that i posted was originally in a german dodge forum and copied / pasted it into the german chapter to have germans or german speaking people read it.

If this makes people not letting me feeling welcome or part of this forum sounds strange to me.

Looks like someone found a bigger enemy than the Ford Lightnings. Sorry to hear that !

Hope i can come back and post a little more:)

Arne

Last edited:
Dear all,

I am sorry, but there seems to be a little misunderstanding of the german chapter within this forum.

I asked Viper Jeff, if there is a chance of having a German chapter within this forum, due to the fact that we dont have a SRT forum in Germany.

You guys have a lot of experience but use a different language, so quit a bit of our german guys would like to post but are not always good enough with their englisch.

My idea was (and Jeff knows about it) to bring germans to this forum and have them posting things. In german as well as in englisch.

Sooner or later they will start to read other posts and improve from day to day.

This story that i posted was originally in a german dodge forum and copied / pasted it into the german chapter to have germans or german speaking people read it.

If this makes people not letting me feeling welcome or part of this forum sounds strange to me.

Looks like someone found a bigger enemy than the Ford Lightnings. Sorry to hear that !

Hope i can come back and post a little more:)

Arne

I dont care what language you speak as long as you speak srt10 :)

Kommunikation in Deutsch ist für mich in Ordnung. Diejenigen, die zum Genießen und mitlesen wollen, können das gleiche tun, was ich tue .... Google Translate

Genießen Sie VTCoA Deutschland

Dies ist Ihr Forum und lassen Sie sich nicht der faule verhindern, dass Ihr lange Freude

Prost

Vj

I see now that you were indeed posting in the section "German". Most search new threads or see what threads are on the home page and like me didn't realize you were posting in the right section. Maybe you could make German threads title start with German or be in native language so we aren't clicking on threads we are interested in and not being able to understand it.

Or better yet... Write your post then using Google translate post it in English so us western ignorants can learn from you.

Jeff,

I appreciate your comment but do understand what others are saying / thinking.

If i am in my country and people from abroad speak in a shop next to me in a language that i dont understand, than sometimes you might have the feeling its about you or that they dont give a s.... Where they are and what the local language is.

That is why i came up with the chapter idea and i think once everybody feels comfortable it will be fine with the posting.

We will always post outside our chapter in englisch.

We dont want to conquer the world again with our language, tried it twice and failed two times :D

We learned our lessons....

So lets all have fun and talk SRT !

Back